Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2020, 12:09 AM
Large Bat

Exclamation My charisma is 81 when it should be 90 why???

Edit: It was the minotaur ribcage DONT judge me lmaoooooo.
Last edited by Zezima; 09-13-2020 at 12:25 AM..
Old 09-13-2020, 12:19 AM
Banned

Put points into Stamina as a Half Elf. End game gear is littered with Cha, but not so much Stamina. Cha for bards is not a game breaking stat as it is to enchanters. Even then for them its mostly for Charming. and since Bard charm lasts 4 ticks max, you will not notice having more cha.

Half Elves look better in all types of gear and innate heat vision. And if you are still playing in a few years on either server I do not want you to have the same regret I had for doing stupid shit and thinking starting stats into dex/cha did anything. Stamina all the way baby.

Reroll half elf bard and name yourself Dartanian with the villain mustache face before someone else does it. Also agnostic.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:35 AM
Large Bat

May I ask whom is dartainian? lol And I may reroll. You're right about the stamina I've heard that. I will say though male half elves look super derpy in gear to me. The females? Great though.
Last edited by Zezima; 09-13-2020 at 03:38 AM..
Old 09-13-2020, 08:38 AM
Banned

Human bard can wear PD robe and eyepatch
All Stamina unless you plan on getting full BiS then all CHA(this option requires years of neckbearding end game raiding).
The correct deity is veeshan not agnostic for faction bonuses in VP that can never be gained elsewhere OR mith Marr for pink cultural armor.
Closed Thread