Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Large Rat

I'm new to the server & playing a Necro right now. I have never played EQ before, but I'm looking for a guild to group up with people & have fun.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just downloaded EQ and started playing on 99 blue last night. I was watching Sqwonch's stream and thought I would reach out about joining. I played for many years back in the day but its been around 10 or so years since I last played. Feel free to reach out to me in game my character is DangerSmokingun there also.

Thanks,
Old 02-20-2019, 08:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Stop spreading lies, it was Recant Magic.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

The Second Sons I have run into have all been good peeps.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TSS is a cesspool of people without any character. I was in Highkeep leveling and they played a little game of taking multiple camps, and when I claimed one, they traded me the camp for another. I said that's fine, went to the other camp where they had another member say sorry, this is my camp so now you can't have either camp.

When I told them I was going to take my original camp back, they refused and decided they would keep both camps. When I went to go log off, their enchanter dispelled the pet I had charmed so that my pet would kill me while I had a few seconds left to log out just to add insult to injury.

I messaged 4 people in their guild to talk to an officer and got no where. Their members tried to use /anon to hide their tags in HK but I got a /guildstatus on them anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/wRynlL7
https://imgur.com/a/NwKGhxi

P99 is a fun server with a great community. If you're looking for a group of good people to enjoy the journey with, I highly recommend staying far away from The Second Sons.
Sorry you didn't get to speak with an officer right away. We are not always available.

Your pics are too blurry to make out details.
We cannot control the actions of every individual person as is reasonably expected. However if the actions are severe the indivial would be removed from the guild.

Sadly guild removal would not slove your issue... the best suggestion is to petition accordingly if you honestly feel the play nive policy was violated.

If you still feel the need to discuss this with an officer please send a tell to puluin.

Thank yoi.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Today on my magician nopantss gave me a C2 asked politely which camps were taken and when we’d be finished. So I’d like to say maybe you caught him on a bad day(hhk does this to even the most patient people)
Old 02-21-2019, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TSS is a cesspool of people without any character. I was in Highkeep leveling and they played a little game of taking multiple camps, and when I claimed one, they traded me the camp for another. I said that's fine, went to the other camp where they had another member say sorry, this is my camp so now you can't have either camp.

When I told them I was going to take my original camp back, they refused and decided they would keep both camps. When I went to go log off, their enchanter dispelled the pet I had charmed so that my pet would kill me while I had a few seconds left to log out just to add insult to injury.

I messaged 4 people in their guild to talk to an officer and got no where. Their members tried to use /anon to hide their tags in HK but I got a /guildstatus on them anyway.

https://imgur.com/a/wRynlL7
https://imgur.com/a/NwKGhxi

P99 is a fun server with a great community. If you're looking for a group of good people to enjoy the journey with, I highly recommend staying far away from The Second Sons.
First and foremost, I would suggest that you read the pinned post on the top of the guild forum. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=276484 in case you are having a hard time finding it. Not only is this an inappropriate way to handle any situation, its also against the forum rules.

Secondly, associating an entire guild by the actions of a single individual, on this servers most notorious disputed camp, is incredibly ridiculous.

Lastly I apologize that you had a camp dispute with one of our members. We have a system in place for dealing with things like this and I understand that you could not immediately get in contact with someone to handle it. If you feel whatever grievance against you needs to be handled beyond what a simple "play nice" would cover I would suggest that you use the in game or forum petition.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 02-21-2019, 06:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

1) I was anon before you arrived, it wasn't because of you or for you. 2) I didn't see you, and at that time no one was killing bards. So yes, I went over there and killed them since no one else was. That's when Vira showed up. I turn around start charming a noble when you have your dealer running in to attack him. A single noble has spawned, indicating someone was killing them.

All you had to do was ask man, that was it. But you straight up saw what you thought was an opportunity to lawyer someone on EQ and take a highly contested camp. And when I first "wtf dude" you said "it's two camps". Dude you knew what you were doing. And now you try and play victim? That's what my bad day is. Common decency bro, that's it. Everytime I go there and I see people, I'll ask "whats camped, how long?" and throw a C. Why? Cause it's a polite thing to do.
Old 04-18-2019, 11:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

<TSS> Allowed me to join on their Sky raid and treated me like an honored guest. Very awesome people!!
Old 04-19-2019, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daalleee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<TSS> Allowed me to join on their Sky raid and treated me like an honored guest. Very awesome people!!
I also had a very enjoyable time doing Vindi and some faction trains in Kael with The Second Sons!

As a random who just popped in, I was welcomed to join for faction and had some nice conversation with a few members.

Hope to join you all again soon!
Closed Thread