Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

you guys will have more luck with a roll once the autofire people get their quests done and theres no longer any incentive not to handle this like adults
Old 02-19-2019, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

I like how in the video after several seconds he slowly tried to melt back into the crowd lol.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys will have more luck with a roll once the autofire people get their quests done and theres no longer any incentive not to handle this like adults
At this point it's not about luck, it's about the staff. Either they enforce the agreement and punish a player who stole the mob after everyone rolled fairly, providing all the incentive anyone needs to act civicilized ... or they don't, and thus tacitly endorse a clickfest. If the staff wants a clickfest (and I just can't understand why they would, when it seems like way more CS work, but hey it's their server), there's nothing any of us can do about it, so again everything is on them at this point.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point it's not about luck, it's about the staff. Either they enforce the agreement and punish a player who stole the mob after everyone rolled fairly, providing all the incentive anyone needs to act civicilized ... or they don't, and thus tacitly endorse a clickfest. If the staff wants a clickfest, there's nothing any of us can do about it, so again everything is on them at this point.
Jesus dude. Wait till u actually win. Angry will enlighten you or break you
Old 02-19-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

What you wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus dude. Wait till u actually win. Angry will enlighten you or break you
What I read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm so much tougher and cooler than you are because I won a clickfest for Shady before the roll got established!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how in the video after several seconds he slowly tried to melt back into the crowd lol.
Yeah, it was so obvious he did it. He was only one to be at the goblin. Then the text happens. Then he moved back and logged out.

Such a disrespectful piece of crap neckbeard. Everyone should excommunicate him
Old 02-19-2019, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you wrote:

What I read:
I'm just saying, be ready for angry goblins
Last edited by Bbeta; 02-19-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Old 02-19-2019, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Default Sirfloppin litigating morality to is all

Bro u got walmarts banned for training and boxing in hate. How many 30days have u caught for training in hate? So you just come up with a rule that suits you and the whole server is supposed to act like your the boss? Pretty sure most people dislike you, thays why u had to get your name changed to floppin from sirflopin because your reputation is so bad you literaly couldent go anywere without people saying something about how u trained them over an earthstaff again and again.. please find somone else to bother man this is getting old..
Old 02-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by natescraigslist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro u got walmarts banned for training and boxing in hate. How many 30days have u caught for training in hate? So you just come up with a rule that suits you and the whole server is supposed to act like your the boss? Pretty sure most people dislike you, thays why u had to get your name changed to floppin from sirflopin because your reputation is so bad you literaly couldent go anywere without people saying something about how u trained them over an earthstaff again and again.. please find somone else to bother man this is getting old..
Go fuck off. You just shit on the 30+ people who decided to roll by turning it in while everyone else was back rolling, because you feel your pixels are more important than others. I hope you lose the Warlord fight and have to do this all over again.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by natescraigslist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Siryado, why did you even come back to play? I remember dying laughing, because I came across you accusing guilds of conspiring against you for no reason, leaving poor Siryado locked out of raid content ...

ON A RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO.

LMFAO

You'll never raid on p99 again. Why come back? I have so many questions
How much PCP do you smoke?
What kind of mental gymnastics do you do before posting retarded shit like this?
Do you realize your monk will still suck ass even after getting a Spirit Wracked Cord?
Is English your second language? That has to be a yes right? What's your first language?
Is it aids?