Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I like that i see the same faces every day, and i easily recognize names and people i've spoken too! Feels like family!!
Ya. Lol. No one is a stranger there. And always fun to learn who's alt a new character is or w/e
Old 01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. Lol. No one is a stranger there. And always fun to learn who's alt a new character is or w/e
The biggest learning curve though? Not using /ooc for in zone chat.. Haha i found myself talking to the whole server when i meant to talk to the zone numerous times...
Old 01-28-2019, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha I like that i see the same faces every day, and i easily recognize names and people i've spoken too! Feels like family!!
Just wait until you find out your closest friends are also your biggest enemies.
Old 01-28-2019, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait until you find out your closest friends are also your biggest enemies.
Athemis, as one of my longest EQ friends (~3 years?), this means you are my arch nemesis.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Athemis, as one of my longest EQ friends (~3 years?), this means you are my arch nemesis.
Oh snap!! Easily my longest homey on p99.. since those days of fighting over ice giant camps!! Whats gonna happen on blue now? When we run into each other a duel must happen!!!
Old 01-28-2019, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was because of this positive experience that I started telling many of my friends on Blue about Red, and I was able to to convince two of them to roll characters on Monday. After getting to level 8 and heading to Crushbone, an Apex Druid came in and decided to PL our group to level 15! By the time we logged off, all three of us have decided that we'd like to focus our EQ time on Red.
helping people climb to push them down a cliff is a r99 favorite

glad you enjoyed the box help though
Old 01-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
helping people climb to push them down a cliff is a r99 favorite

glad you enjoyed the box help though
🤫🤔😊
Old 01-28-2019, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome to red99 in 2019. Scrubs, nubs, drugs, and guys who wants stubs.

Hard pass on non pvp low t low pop server.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With only 100 ppl logged in at prime times ur aktchual only chances of getting griefing on any given night is like ackchyually only 1 in 1000 or something. So if you're willing to sit around on your bumb playing EQ for 1000 days, u will probably get trained or exp deathed or raid wiped by a throw away account 1 of those days.

Ppl quit red because of EQ and having to work a bit harder to play with others and develop trust. Not because server is toxic.

More ppl get lvl 60 on blue just for logging in, so that's where ppl can be congregate if they don't mind bad players and annoying people.

I would venture an educated guess that the vast majority of people quit red because of the low pop. Most people don't like to play MMO's that feel like a ghost town; and even for those who stick it out to 60 and join the top guild, many get burnt out quickly after experiencing a few NToV runs. Only a very few amount of people stick it out at that point to do the DKP grind to increase their HP by 100 every 3-4 weeks on trivial encounters.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would venture an educated guess that the vast majority of people quit red because of the low pop. Most people don't like to play MMO's that feel like a ghost town; and even for those who stick it out to 60 and join the top guild, many get burnt out quickly after experiencing a few NToV runs. Only a very few amount of people stick it out at that point to do the DKP grind to increase their HP by 100 every 3-4 weeks on trivial encounters.
That too.

Was why I quit. Only low lvl pvp in guk once a month and basically hang around waiting for sanctuary to plvl an alt otherwise. But ya. Your pretty much more right.

I never ever experienced griefing.
Closed Thread