Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 01:07 PM
Banned

Default Consider Blue

Where a real EverQuest classic experience can be had.

Where you don't need to write 10,000 word essays' trying to justify to everyone (including yourself) why you play on a 50 pop server.

Where you don't travel thru 10 zones back to back and you're the only person in them.

Where you don't need to pretend you're farming to gear toons for PvP then have your guild leader OT hammer off the mob he is tanking to avoid it at all costs and leave you behind to die to the PvP and dragon.

Where the only raiding guild on the server isnt run by a incel and a guy trying to make rent on weekly basis by selling loot on the side.

Where you dont get e-bullied as a 30-35 year old adult male into playing clerics and rogues just to get raid targets down - which were all leveled and geared by two people just to keep things afloat.

Where guild leaders dont have to hand out "How to VPN box" guides to members just to keep things going.

Where when you make your magelo.com profile, people get to see it other then the same 50 people you see everyday.

Consider Blue today; where a true EverQuest classic experience can be had.

Play EQ today with other people, join blue now.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-28-2019 at 01:26 PM..
Old 01-28-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

Rated 5 stars
Old 01-28-2019, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Yikes. Consider just not playing and using that time to read the boards all day. Cause it takes 12 hours to read 7 posts.

Rated low t
Old 01-28-2019, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. Consider just not playing and using that time to read the boards all day. Cause it takes 12 hours to read 7 posts.

Rated low t
LOL
Old 01-28-2019, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rated low t
You've been doing this for 4(??) years now? Release your tormented soul and go play RoZ atleast my dude.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Cute thread.

As someone who has played on Blue since 2011 and just started on Red a week ago, I don't get what all the flaming is about.
Old 01-28-2019, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cute thread.

As someone who has played on Blue since 2011 and just started on Red a week ago, I don't get what all the flaming is about.
I don't either man... It's been such a blast and the people have been awesome.. Seems like the dirtbags are just on the forums keeping everybody away from their server.. And anybody actually playing is getting the raw deal from their past alumni.
Last edited by bigjeff100; 01-28-2019 at 05:05 PM..
Old 01-28-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where a real EverQuest classic experience can be had.
Blue server is not at all close to the classic EQ experience, you're either clueless or pixel addicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where you don't travel thru 10 zones back to back and you're the only person in them.
This hasn't been the case many times in Red's history and there is global /ooc anyway, so you are actually less alone on Red server than you will be on Blue in the majority of the game areas.

Quote:
Where the only raiding guild on the server isnt run by a incel and a guy trying to make rent on weekly basis by selling loot on the side.
There is no superguild on the server anymore, a guild from Blue could easily transfer over to Red and be competitive within a month.

Quote:
Where you dont get e-bullied as a 30-35 year old adult male into playing clerics and rogues just to get raid targets down - which were all leveled and geared by two people just to keep things afloat. Where guild leaders dont have to hand out "How to VPN box" guides to members just to keep things going.
Isn't how things go. People simply don't raid things they can't handle anymore. Bullying happens on Blue and will also happen on Red over the usual EQ bullshit, but the raid scene isn't everybody boxing.
Old 01-28-2019, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You've been doing this for 4(??) years now? Release your tormented soul and go play RoZ atleast my dude.
I tried roz it sucked. I was pumped about the journey then two box to 50 in two weeks got a manastone and quit. If red hit 250 daily or reset i’d play.
Old 01-28-2019, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
I tried roz it sucked. I was pumped about the journey then two box to 50 in two weeks got a manastone and quit. If red hit 250 daily or reset i’d play.
After playing this weekend, I honestly expect to see red hittin 100's on weekends real soon.. And on the reg.. Just quit being such gross humans on forums.
Closed Thread