Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Default Angry goblin

I said a list will work, henrique said let's roll or both lose turn in. I agreed to roll. .today he claims no roll, it's his camp.

Henrique is toxic. Angry goblin is cancer. All you guys rolling at shady, have no idea whst you're getting yourself into
Last edited by Bbeta; 02-19-2019 at 10:54 AM..
Old 02-19-2019, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Inb4 rnf, should have agreed to a list
Old 02-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

List is bad idea. Both just turn in and dps race. Once more people are there i'm sure we'll get some better ideas. What's Siryado's thoughts on the matter?
Old 02-19-2019, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List is bad idea. Both just turn in and dps race. Once more people are there i'm sure we'll get some better ideas. What's Siryado's thoughts on the matter?
Idk but henrique totally toxicd up the camp and pushed murobb out. Claimed it is his. No roll. No bending.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Ring war works like turn in FTE, why doesn't this guy? 3 day spawn with variance , i see a parallel
Last edited by Dillusional; 02-19-2019 at 01:52 PM..
Old 02-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk but henrique totally toxicd up the camp and pushed murobb out. Claimed it is his. No roll. No bending.
is he clearing the room? i hear you have to kill axe broadsmith to legally hold a camp
Old 02-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ring war works like turn in FTE, why doesn't this guy? 3 day spawn with variance , i see a parallel
its because with ringwar and other turn ins the mob instantly says the turn in persons name and rejects all other turn ins. This mob does not say your name does not move for roughly 10 seconds after you turn in. Meaning if its click fest anyone and everyone clicking away will lose their item, except for 1 person. resulting in X amount of lost turn ins and 100% guarantee that a GM will need to be contacted. Also this Warlord is no joke. Cloth casters can not solo him.

edit: its still an unknown if he would eat the other reports after the first is handed it. this is assumed by all great p99 thinkers alike.
Last edited by Bbeta; 02-19-2019 at 02:01 PM..
Old 02-19-2019, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is he clearing the room? i hear you have to kill axe broadsmith to legally hold a camp
no idea. im assuming hes doing what he did with me. logs in FD's instantly and throws up /afk tag. then he stood 20 min before the last time the goblin spawned and he asked me. do i plan on rolling or do i plan on losing both our items... this guy is a clown. i feel terrible for Murobb.

I beat him to the camp, 7 hours before the TOD of the first kill. He came and went from constant AFK to random /q's. no talking no responses. then 20 min he tells me to roll or else.

Funny how he refused to let Murobb get a roll and strong armed him into just conceding.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Angry is fucked, just a quick warning to you all that are going to shady expecting to finish this quest any time soon. you can call preach about how rolling is the way to go. but when you get to angry its a whole other world. 14 hour window and people there have zero moral compass. besides Murobb and poor little necro dude that won the day after Murobb. once Henrique gets his, you all will have to deal with siryado.

should have agreed to the list before it was too late. lol. you all called me selfish. now you all are... shit out of luck
Old 02-19-2019, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

In the Shady thread, weren't you saying FFA was better? Lol
Closed Thread