Old 12-29-2017, 08:39 AM
Kobold

Hey man, cool videos
Old 01-02-2018, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

Need new soothing tecmos vids in my life
Old 01-29-2018, 10:04 PM
Kobold

Hey man, just wanted to say that I started an enchanter because of your videos and I love the class! You really taught me how to play it and even though I'm really new at it, I still get compliments all the time when I'm in groups on how well I do and I would suck so bad if I didn't watch your videos. Thanks a lot and I hope you make more in the future!
Old 02-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

C'mon get back here already Tecmos. Need your soothing voice while you are multi tasking playing and watching your kids.

Seriously though. Really appreciate your videos. They got me hooked to the chanter for sure. Would really love some more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Aviak

Would love to see Tecmos Solo BM in Velks.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Lol. I logged onto the forums to see what was going on because I saw I had like 15 new subscribers on my youtube channel a minute ago when I was pulling up some Jethro Tull to listen to (yes, I use youtube to listen to music. I'm awesome).

Alas, I seem no nearer to playing p99 again right now than I was a few months ago. Still enjoying Eve Online too much to come back, and I'm just not a dude that can multitask MMOs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2018, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Out of curiosity what are you doing in Eve? If I ever go back I think I'd try and find a C1 wormhole to move into.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haghar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity what are you doing in Eve? If I ever go back I think I'd try and find a C1 wormhole to move into.
I play several accounts in a null alliance (including, of course, Tecmos Deception), generally avoiding responsibilities and just smartbomb ratting my way towards the capital alts I enjoy flying the most [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I almost tried getting into higher wh life several months ago when my corp got displaced from where we were renting back then. The smaller scale fights without tidi and BIG change from the null life I'm used to really appealed to me, but my schedule is really sporadic in Eve (which is the biggest reason I also solod all the time on P99) and a big null alliance kinda catered to that.

I'd stream Eve but I really don't think I'm worth watching... Lol.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Well I logged in today! Lol, for like 10 minutes. Eve is all messed up from the latest patch, and I've refused to even try to play it until they get things in order. Might actually get p99 put on my new SSD and play later tonight. Maaaybe. Kinda bummed I'm still in PoM, but I don't want to rebind out of there until I get, eh... I don't remember what I was trying to get. The robe maybe?
Old 03-21-2018, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I logged in today! Lol, for like 10 minutes. Eve is all messed up from the latest patch, and I've refused to even try to play it until they get things in order. Might actually get p99 put on my new SSD and play later tonight. Maaaybe. Kinda bummed I'm still in PoM, but I don't want to rebind out of there until I get, eh... I don't remember what I was trying to get. The robe maybe?
Glad to see you're back, pal. Even if it is for a short amount of time
Closed Thread