Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

On pace for 1500 calories total today and I'm gonna have my last meal at 4 PM (gonna do intermittent fasting)
Old 03-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On pace for 1500 calories total today and I'm gonna have my last meal at 4 PM (gonna do intermittent fasting)
LOL damn if u think thats elite, try 0 calories. Works. You won't die.

Just make sure to start eating slowly.

Either way we lose muscle.

I literally maintain my weight at 1400 calories.

Though I've managed to slowly build muscle under that and replace fat with some core.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Chest day

Gaisn
Old 03-05-2018, 12:20 PM
Banned

I went from 0 pushups at the begining of feburary to a set of 7 just now.

Took a lot of wall and knee pushups.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Kobold

Don't know if ya'll fatties like running, but I just downloaded an app on my phone called Sweatcoin. It claims to "pay" you for the steps you take, but I haven't tried redeeming the currency for anything. If it's on the level, could be pretty cool, if you get a lot of steps under you.

Can redeem their currency for some decent shit. Giftcards, Fitbits, etc.

If anyone else been using it longer and can confirm it's not just a big fat lie, that'd be swell. So far, it at least forces me to get off my ass more.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:49 PM
Aviak

running is a boring nightmare that destroys your hips and knees, if you need cardio just swim or row

walking is also vastly underrated as it destroys your body at a significantly slower rate
Old 03-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
awesome dude. I'm 194 right now with a little belly fat and I am giving it til halfway thru march before i begin cutting down.

I'm actually pretty excited for cutting. I too will be doing IF. I love fasting and eating less because my brain kicks into a higher gear. Eating a lot puts so much energy into digestion and shitting.

You can continue making STRENGTH gains while cutting. Obviously your mass will go down. However if done long enough, your muscles will be puffier and look bigger even if you don't weigh more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went from 0 pushups at the begining of feburary to a set of 7 just now.

Took a lot of wall and knee pushups.
Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomance22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
running is a boring nightmare that destroys your hips and knees, if you need cardio just swim or row

walking is also vastly underrated as it destroys your body at a significantly slower rate
Turbo, MEGA, gigaWOKE

love ur post there pal. I personally swim for my cardio and also sit in hot baths and saunas. Walking is the only exercise that I believe is as beneficial, if possibly more beneficial than swimming, because you can maintain a conversation with your pal as you trek through GFay

KEEP THE GAINS UP FOLKS NEW WEEK NEW GAINS
Old 03-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Banned

Naw, have to learn to run properly, most people land heal or try to over extend their legs, and they don't run right with long strides.

There's lots of stuff on google how to run as a woke person.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Aviak

even master level runners often have numerous hip, knee, and foot problems

swimming is superior in every way
Old 03-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomance22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even master level runners often have numerous hip, knee, and foot problems

swimming is superior in every way
There's definitely risk and wear and tear involved. For those of us without ready access to safe water, biking is the next best thing.

But it's OK to run some I think to.

We evolved/designed to run. We killed our prey in our aboriginal roots by walking it to death and migrating on our legs.

Just because were efficient at it doesn't mean it's good to take it to an extreme. It just means that it's a useful part of what we are as a species. We are pretty good walkers/runners. Squatters, standers.

Were not so good at sitting. All the time. Which is equally bad or worse than running or walking some.

Queue the lower back pain I've experienced because of EQ and an office job. It's better now that I do proper stretches, yoga, run, walk.

Being obese also wreaks havoc with our knees and joints. A lot of inflammation problems the heavier we get too.

Life is about enduring the suffering of our bodies. It basically can't be avoided. We can only chose how to endure it and find ways to enjoy that journey. Simple straight forward pain avoidance doesn't work.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-05-2018 at 03:48 PM..
Closed Thread