Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What conversations are we talking? How you waited hours to get let thru a locked door in a zone with plenty of mobs that summon?
Mobs were cleared but sure, literally anything on an upper level in this game. Hard to have context from the position of a noob.

I'm willing to help the guy out. I understand for guys like him the low 50s are really tough.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were proven wrong on like page 1 or 2. People were XPing at NG, you were in their camp when you shouldn't have been, you got agro and gated, you came back and camp was taken by the original owners, you believed the camp was yours despite gating and knowing they were switching chars, you came to prove how not angry you are.
Nope. I was sitting waiting for camp when the guy didn't say anything, logged off, trained me and lost the camp in doing so. I'm not sure what you are getting at when you are saying something is proven against me.

Quote:
Root rotting mobs on a shaman takes about as much skill as not p!ssing all over the floor when using a toilet. Not sure why you are raging once again about difficult camps while playing the most solo friendly class in the game.

And since you are level shaming other posters I guess I should let you know I have 3 level 60s. AM I GOOD PA PA?
Why are you spinning yourself in a circle? If crypt isn't a challenging camp then name one.

Frankly it sounds like you don't know crypt very well if you think it's just root rotting.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:26 AM
Banned

Let me ask Spyder- why are crypt kills considered 'Solo Master' kills if they are easy as not pissing on the toilet seat?

Why do I see 10x as many people soloing NG vs soloing crypt when crypt is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more valuable?
Old 02-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Banned

Teppler’s Journal: Day Five

Supplies have been gone for days now. I started drinking my own urine to stay hydrated but I am losing the battle little by little. I stayed up all night again F5’ing my gay thread about NG. Why can’t people see that I am a server hero? What right does a level 52 monk and 53 cleric have to NG over a mighty torpor shaman? I bet I could root rot the very earth of Norrath if I could target it. The Bards would all sing about me and the dragons would all fear my mana free clickie spear. Things are getting desperate, and desperate times call for desperate measures….

The only path forward is to keep shit posting as hard as possible. If I just say the same garbage over and over eventually they will al believe me, they have to believe me…
Old 02-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

Should someone tell him? This is getting a little sad.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Teppler, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep arguing your points. Don't give up. You're so close to winning this thing.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should let you know I have 3 level 60s.
And how many of those level 60's are Wu'Tang?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I kid Spyder, I kid. I love you.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you gated when the mob attacked you... So you lost the camp as well. When you got back, they were there. Not sure how hard that actually is for you to comprehend. Especially when 25 people have told you the same thing.
Nope he wasn't there when I got back.

Frankly I'm happy to just out him as a guy that trained me out of the camp. That alone is scummy.
Old 02-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frankly I'm happy to just out him as a guy that trained me out of a camp that I had no business being anywhere in the vicinity of because it was clearly not mine. I am a scum bag who can not break into Crypt so I sat around for several hours staring at someone else clear NG and then got mad about it.
the boy is doing fine
Old 02-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teppler, don't listen to the naysayers. Keep arguing your points. Don't give up. You're so close to winning this thing.
"Only try to realize the truth. What truth? THERE IS NO SPOON."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI

or if you prefer...

"Strange Game. The only winning move is not to play"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU
Closed Thread