Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-08-2014, 03:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Fresh Titanium Install - cant run Launch Titanium.bat

Hello all and thank you for stopping by here to possibly assist me.
I just downloaded an EQ Titanium torrent, unpacked and installed the entire game, proceeded to download the p99v33 patch files and followed all instructions regarding removing/adding the files.

I navigate to Launch Titanium.bat in my everquest directory to run my very first instance of the game and right off the bat the game will not even load. I get an error popup saying "Eqgame.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I never ran eqgame.exe or everquest.exe I never connected to the Launcher to be patched by Sony, I Literally did everything fresh, ive never even had EQ installed on this computer since I quit playing back in like 2006. Ive been browsing the forums for hours trying to find some kind of a fix and the closest I got to it was an eqgame.dll fix that is no longer hosted on Rogean.com

If there is any insight to be shed on this problem Please help me by sharing it!
Old 07-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

Just run: \Everquest\eqgame.exe patchme
Old 07-08-2014, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

Ive never heard of somebody launching Titanium.bat

you find eqgame, make a shortcut, put on desktop, change the properties by adding patchme in the path, then launch that
Old 07-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

get the eqemu launcher from moeztaverne, have it detect where your eq directory is, select p99 as the server, and hit play.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Default Administrator

You might also try running the launch titanium.bat file as an administrator.
To do this, you would right click on the file, and then select "Run as Administrator". You can also set the properties so you always run it as an administrator.

If you are launching it from your desktop, make sure that the desktop icon is pointing to the correct location. Did you install the titanium files into the default directory? If so, you might also try installing them into a different directory. I never install something like this into the default directory.

PM me with your OS and version, and perhaps I can suggest more options.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Large Rat

Default finally found this game again

but im having a issue i have installed it all put the files in for 1999 and removed the ones told to yet it says not to use the main exe and to use launch tatainuim but thats a bat file surely this isnt right is it? help please im at a loss at what to do next been so long since i played last ive forgotten the little tricks to get it working