Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logged in with 10 people on the box, trained a group in KC got 2 yt, exp'd the rest.

get a tell.. "Easy fraps"

Sick fuckers I tell ya.
Dat was Tune 4 sure playing his 28th alt only he whacky enough 2 run bandit cam on a 10 pop servior
Old 10-31-2019, 07:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of just calling the current red players crazy I'm curious why they choose to enjoy red. Maybe farming a favorite spot on both red and blue while leveling green?
As a regular red player, happy to share some insight on why I play red.

In the few months I've been on red I've seen new content that I never had a chance to experience way back on live, and didn't see on blue because I refuse to sit it line in a video game. On any night of the week I can login and get a group in Seb, Kael, Plane of Mischief, Plane of Hate, Dragon Necropolis, Chardock, Hole, whatever other random zone ppl feel like hitting up for the evening. If I need to take down a 60+ mob for a quest there are always people online willing to help. And these are just examples of a typical weeknight.

So.. @OP, and the dude who logged in to red to write his super edgy /ooc, tell me what's more insane... experiencing uncontested content (some of which is new to me) with friends on a daily basis, or:

- Gathering a full group in a newbie zone to huddle around a single spiderling spawn because of overcrowding (day 1 green)
- Waiting in line for named camps in basically any zone on the server (next stage of green)
- Sitting around on a wait list for an item drop because the neckbeards made the mechanic necessary
- Poopsocking a contested raid mob and the toxicity that comes with fighting over it with others (blue)

Play the elf sim however you want. I'm having a good time on my end.

@Danger, why are you even browsing the red forums and bothering to login to the server to troll /ooc? Killing time until a fire beetle spawn opens up on green?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played red since launch. There are sick people that have played just as long and havent gone a day without logging on during that entire span of time. If you just started playing red because its a low population box where you can experience your wildest blue dreams without the line, so be it, and my comment isn't aimed at you, its aimed as the reprobate, depraved mind that would be 2 boxing on red to level up their 9th banned cleric even if an asteroid was about to hit earth.
I hear ya. And to that point I agree.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Banned

bless those going strong on red

may you live forever
Old 11-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Yup there some sick mo' fuckers that play red.
Closed Thread