Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Banned

Default Confess your sins

Everyone has done something in game they are not proud of. Here is a chance to spill your guts and come clean. All sins will be forgiven.*

My confession.

I have on several occasions on my alts sat back and let people die as they looked at me spamming the /yell button only to gank their mob for the experience after they died.

As a healer I may have let people in my group die because they were loot whores or hostile to others not in our group.

I may have, when I was a younger Rogue, killed a bunch of people to avoid being killed by a train I may have caused.

Please forgive me.

*RMT, Scamming, DDoS and server bannable offenses may not apply.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Banned

I fucked your mom in game.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Banned

My mom has been dead for years.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Banned

I killed your mom years ago.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:31 PM
Banned

I didnt ask her after we fucked but was she a bad thread maker as you?
Old 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Banned

I remember on live, I played briefly (6 ish months) on rallos zek. It was a very fun server, the item loot/coin loot was fun. I was in middle school at the time, and I had a wizard I think at lvl 18 or something hanging out in CB. There was a higher level player that had decked out his newer player friend, and we grouped for awhile. I noticed he (the newer player, I think he was a lvl 15/16 ranger or some shit) had a couple of pieces that were worth some $. Anywho, I played with them a few hours, gained their trust, etc.. the higher lvl buff/pl person took an afk, we continued pulling orc.. I purposefully pulled 3 something legos, rooted the poor melee, waiting til he got a little low, and got the finishing nuke on him, looted his coin and that nice piece I wanted, and gated before the poor noob knew what happened.

TLDR; Befriended a twink new player on Rallos just to get a pretty piece I wanted from him.

<-- Evil Bitch
Old 08-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

sometimes i break mez to watch us all die.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

I've gotten too drunk to properly tank, pulled another group of frogs in seb while we still had a group mezzed, wiped the group, and got called the worst warrior on the server.

Probably not even close to the worst thing I did though, just the first thing that came to mind.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have on several occasions on my alts sat back and let people die as they looked at me spamming the /yell button only to gank their mob for the experience after they died.

As a healer I may have let people in my group die because they were loot whores or hostile to others not in our group.

*RMT, Scamming, DDoS and server bannable offenses may not apply.
ive done both of these, lol. Not a good idea to talk shit to your healer/slower when you're a dps class who doesn't know how to manage his aggro. "sorry man, i had to save that mana for the MT or we all would have died" Gotrocks said, with a 50% bar of mana and plenty of hp to canni through.

I'll also admit that I save my noob giveaways and pp to give to iksars exclusively. I rarely give handouts to other races, because they aren't part of the empire.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

I had cyber sex with amelinda