Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-01-2022, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

any idea if the page up and page down keys were functional?

also if you ever get banned and its a mistake just take it to petition forum quietly. the second you start flaming a GM you've now turned 1 problem into 2. and staff harassment can only be petitioned to rogean and you're just trying to fight physics at that point.
Old 10-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider not boxing, hope that helps.
Could always consider Red. Just saying.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always odd that these people who are "not boxing" never just offer to jump into Discord with the GM at the time. Like if a GM accuses you of boxing why don't you be like "sure we can do the test, cool if the three of us jump into Discord right now so you can more easily walk us through it?"

You literally just proved that there is a real live person sitting there with you
Can any GM feedback and approve if discord group chat (or video chat) can serve as proof?

Cuz I'd love to get my gf to PL me by clicking a button every few minutes, but I ain't risking it cuz i dont know if she can pass the figure 8 test, then there will be all these crazy folks saying to stop lying you are boxing you don't have gf gtfo etc.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Feetpics are the answer.
Just ask Sarah Silverman.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can any GM feedback and approve if discord group chat (or video chat) can serve as proof?

Cuz I'd love to get my gf to PL me by clicking a button every few minutes, but I ain't risking it cuz i dont know if she can pass the figure 8 test, then there will be all these crazy folks saying to stop lying you are boxing you don't have gf gtfo etc.
When I asked a similar question about a then- 6-year-old, they emphatically said no, knowing there are physical people is not enough, the people in question must be active in-game and able to perform the needed functions on demand. As such I didn't let the daughter play P99 until she was a couple years older and I was more confident she could read and follow such instructions if necessary.

Danth
Old 10-03-2022, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feetpics are the answer.
Just ask Sarah Silverman.
Sarah Silverman posted feet pics?

....where?
Old 10-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarah Silverman posted feet pics?

....where?
I am troubled that there is a foot fetish guy among us

Or I am pleased that there is an effective troll among us
Old 10-03-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I asked a similar question about a then- 6-year-old, they emphatically said no, knowing there are physical people is not enough, the people in question must be active in-game and able to perform the needed functions on demand. As such I didn't let the daughter play P99 until she was a couple years older and I was more confident she could read and follow such instructions if necessary.

Danth
I don’t think it suffices as proof but surely would help the GM to understand that you’re dealing with someone who might be new to the game or video games in general.

Just like hey man before we do the boxing test can we hop in discord so you can explain it a bit more to this person? They’re nervous and are kind of new
Old 10-27-2022, 08:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like hey man before we do the boxing test can we hop in discord so you can explain it a bit more to this person? They’re nervous and are kind of new
Imagine being nervous about dancing like a monkey for some neckbeard power trip GM on p99 lmao

If you fail, you get to finally escape the asylum.
Old 10-27-2022, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Make everyone do the boxing test on a regular basis

Assign random partners tho )