Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the part that I find the most important here, because any God that wants to send me to hell for not having a kid isn’t a God I would want to worship anyway. All the fun people will be in hell with me

For every proud happy parent bragging about it on an elf sim there are 3 others who resented and neglected their shitty kids who now have nothing to do with them

I could tonight if I wanted to find an average looking lonely approaching middle aged woman at a bar, get her drunk, convince her I am in love with her and want to start a family with her, and get her knocked up. If pregnancy is the main goal

The only lifestyle choice I will strongly advocate for and attempt to push on others is exercise, and it’s certainly not for any validation. If anything the more people who approach and surpass my fitness level, the closer the center of the bell curve I get pushed and the less accomplished I look. So encouraging others to be active actually works against me standing out

I do it because I think it has a far stronger certainty of a life of heath and happiness than a pregnancy or even marriage does
God doesn’t care what you want

Righteousness is objective. You can’t be obese, in debt, a burden, childless

I’ll make a more exhaustive list but yeah, the opinions of people in 2022 don’t matter. God issues his decrees many millennia ago and they don’t care about whites in America
Old 10-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God doesn’t care what you want
Oh no! Anyway,

Hope I have time to flip Him the bird before I go to the lake of fire then
Old 10-06-2022, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure the text is unclear about that
Old 10-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was expecting a “no” but it really doesn’t matter to me if God wants to engineer having the last laugh before sending me to eternal torment tbh

I’ll still try to flip him the bird if I can regardless. If the last laugh is important to Him, maybe he’ll prevent it
Old 10-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

He is having the last laugh. We got rings of power before Russia nukes us

God must be pissed off to let Amazon make this shit
Old 10-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah its worth mentioning that dating sites are not in the business of creating good matches.

If their algorithms were designed to locate and pair soul mates together, then they would go out of business, or experience vastly reduced subscriptions to their platforms.

dating sites are built and tuned to set you up with someone halfway compatible, get you laid a few times, and then make you return to the platform seeking another mate. because while that girl was good in bed, she has shitloads of baggage, or stalks you at work, or whatever.

If anyone ever finds their soul mate on a dating app, that was an accident and unintended by the platform. Its all about subscriptions, same reason it takes months to casually level 1-60.

Match Group Holdings stock would be in the toilet if they were in the business of pairing up healthy well balanced people.
A bit fatalist

Following this logic, all doctors intend to keep their patients sick, all mechanics intend for their repairs to break as soon as possible, etc. You could apply this to literally every profession on earth

Every profession could work itself out of a job if it fixed 100% of the problem always. This doesn’t mean that all professions try to avoid doing some good due to their own financial self-interest

That being said, yea there are a lot of flaws with dating sites, not denying that
Old 10-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Mechanics are pretty unethical man. It’s wise to know basic shit about your vehicle because they are completely full of shit. It’s amazing how often they would lie to my daughter about repairs but not me or her husband

Make a Mexican friend. They can fix anything
Old 10-06-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bit fatalist

Following this logic, all doctors intend to keep their patients sick, all mechanics intend for their repairs to break as soon as possible, etc. You could apply this to literally every profession on earth

Every profession could work itself out of a job if it fixed 100% of the problem always. This doesn’t mean that all professions try to avoid doing some good due to their own financial self-interest

That being said, yea there are a lot of flaws with dating sites, not denying that
would be fatalist, if it wasn't 100% true. im sure 99% of doctors intend to heal the sick, however, 100% of pharmaceutical companies only intend to treat the sick, not heal them. it's yet another subscription model. they will sell you the treatments for your illness for the rest of your life, and they will bury the cure.

if your business model does not encourage repeat business, then you will not have any growth in your market.

this is true of any service, from medicine to auto repair, or even farmer's markets and hookers.

dating apps are not on your side, they work for themselves.
Old 10-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
He is having the last laugh. We got rings of power before Russia nukes us

God must be pissed off to let Amazon make this shit
Lol ya
Old 10-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Defiance and separation?
Closed Thread