Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 01:48 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant access discord but you get access to a powerlevel bot?
I think KWSM gives access to the bots once you reach a certain level called "feral" where you get access to additional private channels in the Discord that have all of the bots, none of which I had access to.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Damn kittens out here boxing and getting banned.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:24 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn kittens out here boxing and getting banned.
Lol funny story I know someone in Kittens that openly boxed in groups I was in with them because they have an IP exemption, so you're not off!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2022, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Don't box

Don't RMT

Or you will...get Blisted !!!
Old 03-18-2022, 03:40 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't box

Don't RMT

Or you will...get Blisted !!!
Except when the methods the GMs use to "Blist" you are broken, it's cause for concern. GMs have yet to address the concern raised that the "test" they use does not work in certain instances and guarantees false positives.
Old 03-18-2022, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blistig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah guys, come on!
really? a staff member trolling?

why do you even pretend to give a shit about the rules, when your "friends" (donors) constantly and blatantly abuse the rules with nary a wimper about it

we all know you guys play the game and raid, even tho you aren't supposed to as GMs, you guys are probably among those who run scripts at raid events.

from the guide application:

Quote:
Note: You cannot Guide on a server you actively play on
These days it really seems as though your application of P99 rules, is as rigorous as your application of the concept of "classic" to everquest.

and yet, you expect to have a community of players who believe in the project, respect the game, and others who play it.

got screenshots of this thread, in anticipation of its deletion.
Old 03-18-2022, 03:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider not boxing, hope that helps.
Old 03-18-2022, 04:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am just not sure what constitutes a "tough time of year", surely the war and the chance of nuclear destruction makes this a tough time of year?
Old 03-18-2022, 04:22 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really? a staff member trolling?

why do you even pretend to give a shit about the rules, when your "friends" (donors) constantly and blatantly abuse the rules with nary a wimper about it

we all know you guys play the game and raid, even tho you aren't supposed to as GMs, you guys are probably among those who run scripts at raid events.

from the guide application:

These days it really seems as though your application of P99 rules, is as rigorous as your application of the concept of "classic" to everquest.

and yet, you expect to have a community of players who believe in the project, respect the game, and others who play it.

got screenshots of this thread, in anticipation of its deletion.

Thank you Trexller, I message Rogean on Discord because Blistig's behavior is uncalled for. This is a legitimate concern and they are poking fun at it. Yes, it is well know they break the rules themselves in the community and isn't talked about for fear of being banned. Since I'm already banned, it doesn't matter. I hope Rogean or someone with higher authority that does not come to troll (Blistig is a senior GM, mind you) can weigh in on how this "test" has innate flaws.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just not sure what constitutes a "tough time of year", surely the war and the chance of nuclear destruction makes this a tough time of year?
It has been a tough time of year since like y2k6.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung