Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 09-24-2022, 12:39 AM
Large Bat

Default The Second Sons

I've recently returned to playing here a bit, and I'm leveling a baby enchanter and a messing around with a couple other characters with a friend of mine. In the past ten days or so, I have had three separate encounters with different people from The Second Sons, and I just felt compelled to come on there and post my experiences with this guild.

Simply put, they are the best. I can't remember the specifics of the first encounter, but it was a TSS person who went out of their way to do something kind for me in the crushbone/gfay area. I remembered the guild but unfortunately not the player name.

Next I had a shadowknight help me out while I was having some trouble in EC. He stuck around and gave me a bunch of really good enchanter advice. Then he helped me level for what must've been the better part of an hour.

Finally I had a particularly amazing druid assist me on a terrible corpse run. This person went well out of their way to help me get to & retrieve my corpse. Then they ported & bound me where I had been trying to get to in the first place.

In short, I have the utmost respect for these people. None of them asked anything in return - they just wanted to help. These are truly the good guys, and I can't say enough good things about them.
Old 09-24-2022, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for the kind words
Old 09-24-2022, 08:15 AM
Orc

Give it some time.
Old 09-24-2022, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spithridates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it some time.
Old 09-24-2022, 05:09 PM
Orc

For the most part, I had good dealing with TSS and its people.
Old 09-24-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

i will random 1000 to decide how i feel about this thread
Old 09-25-2022, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will random 1000 to decide how i feel about this thread
I actually prefer that way of loot distribution.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:53 AM
Large Bat

Is there a reason for 100 over 1000?
Old 09-29-2022, 10:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Next I had a shadowknight help me out while I was having some trouble in EC. He stuck around and gave me a bunch of really good enchanter advice. Then he helped me level for what must've been the better part of an hour.
/wave
That was me! Thanks for the kind words but really, it was nice to have someone to chat with as I half paid attention and watched some late-ish night auctions. I don't remember your name but my SK's name is Vhix and I play him fairly regularly. When you're ready we can do your Rod of Insidious Glamour quest...one of the best items for a fledgling enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My enchanter is Amfar. I'm on him more regularly and I'm by no means an expert...but if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask