[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Banned

Old 10-05-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The year is 2222, as a year of immense celebration many holy relics are again, brought out into the public. In a shocking reveal, DNA testing has proven, once and for all, that James Madison was female and black.

I went to Costco today to get a credit on the E-bike I bought there. I saw there was many listed for $90 less than what I paid. They told me " We cant price match past 30 days " So I had to re-buy the bike at the lower cost, walk back in the door, then return it with my old receipt from 60 days prior.

Is this America anymore? I had to price out 4 new tires, as the belt is finally showing through the rubber. I called 4 stores, and the lowest price was $650 for 185/60/15s. So I ended up paying $200 off the internet, with a coupon code, and will get all 4 M+B for a little over $280 after tax

Are people really just getting this stupid with the gouging? I swear to god, you better be handy because people will try to get you every step of the way. My old house for instance, needed a new E-panel. I just had the city turn off the power, changed everything out, then had them turn it back on, " Did you change anything? " " NOPE "

They wanted $2700 to do a panel. I upgraded the system for $180 because I got the really nice one with a sub panel for my hot tub.

This is what I hate. Anyone can be an electrician, carpenter, mechanic, or anything else they want to do if they take the time and study their asses off.

I cannot fucking stand the classist attitude that unless you have the special star stamp on your belly, you are not a real sneech, see, look at mine! YOU WONT DO IT RIGHT SEE< THEM THERE ELECTRONS. I can fix anything, and anyone else can too. Unless your fucking retarded. I am tested 137IQ and there has never been something in my life I could not figure out if I took a few minutes and watched the patterns.

Imagine being surrounded by all these people who are lied to their entire lives about what they are capable of. Then having some idiot try to glower over them even further. Its a pain in the ass honestly.
I read 2222 sounds more like 2022 tho
Old 10-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read 2222 sounds more like 2022 tho
I noticed that too and decided to go with that instead of 2122 also because 2222 would be repeating numbers for cultist value or something. Imagine being in 1822
Old 10-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that Kevin from the office being arrested ?
Old 10-05-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do I fix the height adjuster on my lawnmowers back right wheel? It keeps slipping off the tooth.
The right usually a bit out of whack with the other (stable) wheels.

Also, he does look like that dude from that show i dont watch.
Also also, looks like the Victorian (au) police symbol.
Looks difficult to put a mask on an unwilling customer.
Would be better if it was a n95 rated bag. Sir, not only are you unmasked you also assault our visual sensory organs as badly as Karenzondos mother.
Last edited by Duik; 10-05-2022 at 09:40 PM..
Old 10-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

The office was funny, y’all missed out

I worked with someone who went to Yale and had apparel everywhere like the dude who went to Cornell. I thought it was funny because the regular engineers down here with B’s who went to Baylor and SMU and UT and LSU were just as smart
Old 10-06-2022, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

You work in an office, ergo watch office shows. Imma work in loggin yard i watch crossdressing lumberjack shows on Disney.
All is as it should be.
I also sleep all day and work all night.
Last edited by Duik; 10-06-2022 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Obligatory Monty Python joke
Old 10-06-2022, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

I know they say Australians speak English but I never know what you’re saying man. Crikey mate
Old 10-06-2022, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you guys planning a RL meeting where you give each other COVID and 40% of you die due to comorbidity factors?

Good luck!

You were wrong, sorry!
Closed Thread