Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember that time a few words / pictures offended you so badly you had an entire channel nuked?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now that's a funny pic

now do one for we have a sin problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2020, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

imagine being online enough to be part of a 21 year old elf sim

now imagine being at least that technologically literate, but still believing the most obviously faked "scandal" in modern history

imagine believing hunter biden, elbow deep in a conspiracy to make a ton of money by giving some ukrainians access to his dad, drops off a water logged laptop at some random laptop shop.

imagine thinking he then never returns to get it. the shop owner then decides to call the FBI to report this laptop and before they can take it, makes a copy of the hard drive. upon realizing what he really has, very incriminating emails between the son of the vice president and some gas and power guys gives the hard drive to rudy.

imagine thinking rudy then knowing he holds evidence of a crime hands the emails over to the r e s p e c t a b l e nypost and not the FBI. then the newspaper reports these emails without doing even a modicum of research to see if the meeting alleged on the incriminating emails ever happened.

imagine believing this repair shop guy mac isaac has a medical condition that prevents him from actually seeing who dropped off the laptop but that he believed it to be hunter biden’s because of a sticker related to the beau biden foundation that was on it. he said that hunter biden actually dropped off three laptops for repair, an abundance of hardware that he chalked up to the biden son being “rich".

imagine believing all of that, and not all the actual news sources that wouldn't post it because it is veritably garbage, because don't worry i see it on all of my alt-right discords and news sources, and of course here on off-topic which is p99's alt-right subforum for angry men who have been radicalized by russian disinfo.

imagine actually being in the 18-40 year old range and supporting donald trump rofl just rofl
Old 10-16-2020, 05:53 PM
Banned

The whole "imagine" thing is getting really stale god it sucks. Beginning a sentence with imagine doesn't act as a surrogate for a coherent argument.

Imagine being utterly incapable of changing your mind or being persuaded by evidence if it means you might have to agree with somebody on the right about something. I agree with people on the left on tons of shit, I consider myself on the left generally, but when somebody on the right makes a completely cogent argument or at least presents evidence something should be investigated I don't go "eeeek oh no! I must find a way to disagree with this!". I completely supported trump being investigated for russia collusion, unfortunately it turned out not to have a shred of evidence to support it, so I changed my mind. This is not that.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole "imagine" thing is getting really stale god it sucks. Beginning a sentence with imagine doesn't act as a surrogate for a coherent argument.

Imagine being utterly incapable of changing your mind or being persuaded by evidence if it means you might have to agree with somebody on the right about something. I agree with people on the left on tons of shit, I consider myself on the left generally, but when somebody on the right makes a completely cogent argument or at least presents evidence something should be investigated I don't go "eeeek oh no! I must find a way to disagree with this!". I completely supported trump being investigated for russia collusion, unfortunately it turned out not to have a shred of evidence to support it, so I changed my mind. This is not that.
You are not on the left. You're a hack of a troll. You're a Trump cultist and won't deviate from the red hat handbook
Old 10-16-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

The "alt-right" is yet another figment of your imagination btw. It's right up there with white supreeeemmacccyyyyy oh nooooo. People keep telling me it's everywhere! So it must be!

I love at the trump townhall they yet again roll out the "do you condemn white supremacy" question, which he has unequivocally answered like a billion times. Then they say "weeeeelllll you didn't quite answer it to my liking". Like yeah, because it probably gets annoying to be asked the same idiotic leading question over and over, instead of asking him about specifically policy and things actually germain to governing a powerful country, which is what journalists are typically supposed to do. Being a big partisan hostile douchebag seems to be the new model though, which is super great for the country.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are not on the left. You're a hack of a troll. You're a Trump cultist and won't deviate from the red hat handbook
Tell me more about who I am, person I've never met. Seriously can you even concede that left wing extremism is a thing? Any idiot can recognize when the right goes to far, people on the right denounce them. Almost nobody on the left is willing to recognize when the left goes too far, because they have this self-serving tacit assumption that they are always the good guys. The left is pushing joe fuckin biden, one of the most useless establishment politicians in history, and acting as if it's some act of punk rock rebellion. It is exactly the opposite, it's safe and cozy and easy to do.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999
do you condemn white supremacy
So what exactly is White Supremacy anyway? The urban dictionary claims it is a 'preference for vanilla ice cream' which hardly seems like a huge problem . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle
136 posts
Serious question Pretzelle: why do you keep posting? I certainly haven't read every single post but I don't remember a single case of you convincing anyone of anything. If you are 0/136 there, what exactly are you trying to do?
Old 10-16-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

what are some left wings thing you believe in Dougy

we're reluctant to believe you because we've seen this shtick from a million idiot trolls of the beanie patrol
Old 10-16-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "alt-right" is yet another figment of your imagination btw. It's right up there with white supreeeemmacccyyyyy oh nooooo. People keep telling me it's everywhere! So it must be!
What the left calls "alt right" is really just normal, productive people tired of all the bullshit (BLM, protests, anti-patriotism, defund police, etc) and degeneracy (forced LGBTQApacheAttackHelicopter+ acceptance and education on young children, etc).

In their eyes we're bigots if we don't want our children exposed to sexually explicit topics at a young age and we're Nazis because we love our country and honor those that have fought and died for it.
Last edited by kjs86z; 10-16-2020 at 06:22 PM..
Old 10-16-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Im not gonna lie, I didnt not support trump for 3 years, and I got a lot of flak for it by my friends. I want America to be great, sure. I can put up people I dont agree with in the whitehouse. I thought Resist was silly, he won, resisting doesn't help, building bridges where you can does.

But after the pandemic I can't support the guy. I would never listen to someone who is an accused liar that defends being caught lying about my safety, about the most important information that I could have: how to protect myself. And then when he's caught, wont own up to it and lies again to me and says, it was for my protection.

It's one thing to lie to me about other stuff, but that was like he was lying to me specifically. And you. Not the media, not the voters. You.
Closed Thread