Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cell phone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2022, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rob,
I said I would buy it, ecology of freedom is on the way. About to start dream differed.

Attachment 18389

I'm old enough to remember democrats campaigning on libraries. Now I am worried because nobody gives a shit about books anymore.
Hell yeah man

I'd be totally game for a book exchange as long as we could all agree on the rules
Old 08-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

All the sea turtles are turning female (because the sand is too warm).
Old 08-09-2022, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell yeah man

I'd be totally game for a book exchange as long as we could all agree on the rules
That would be fun, I do have a strong fear of losing items I borrow though. Maybe a book recommendation thread instead.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be fun, I do have a strong fear of losing items I borrow though. Maybe a book recommendation thread instead.
I think that is what I meant. I'd rather not get in the business of shipping and addresses and what-have-you
Old 08-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Number 2 book on my recommended list:

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks01/0100021.txt
Old 08-09-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I started a thread about historical nonfiction

But yeah man start one. Books are pretty much the only thing keeping us from being apes imo

I just bought one called “Sinostan.” It’s about the Chinese entrance into Central Asia geopolitics and their competition and cooperation their wit Russia

Probably not a favorite read for most people, but I like learning about things I’d otherwise not encounter
Last edited by Kaveh; 08-09-2022 at 09:43 PM..
Old 08-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no way. The CEO of a company responsible for the largest medicare fraud in history might be a piece of shit? Just conservative things
Old 08-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no way. The CEO of a company responsible for the largest medicare fraud in history might be a piece of shit? Just conservative things
woah, scott perry the knicks gm gave a knicks hat to trump while he was president? Holy crap that is big news

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

I'm hearing that the SS ERRRR *cough* FBI raided Trump's home because they good intelligence that The Maga King had a Gadsden Flag in his safe
Closed Thread