Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the irony is real, and it is spectacular
Grats on also publicly humiliating yourself in spectacular fashion as you join in with the dumbass down syndrome mfer that literally has no clue what anyone is saying.

Lune literally spelled out so simply a third grader would understand it and you still all don't get it.

And that is coming from Trumps own appointed national security advisor lmfao it's like watching someone fist their own asshole and laugh about owning the libs.

It's hysterical!
Old 03-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

The Libs were already owned if their trusted source is John fucking Bolton. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Libs were already owned if their trusted source is John fucking Bolton. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmfao Trump was the one who picked him for his security advisor and he is stating something that matches all of Trumps action, what's his reason to lie the guy is anti democrat as they come, way to lump yourself in with the retards.

Holy shit this is hilarious, like watching clowns set themselves on fire.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the guy is anti democrat as they come
How so? Since you know stuff, and stuff.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? Since you know stuff, and stuff.
Before it was just a funny insult but now it's official you guys are legally retarded to the point of being able to enter the special Olympics and it's so much better that you all still don't even understand it.

Fucking Epic! Thanks so much guys I knew these forums would pay off eventually!
Old 03-07-2022, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before it was just a funny insult but now it's official you guys are legally retarded to the point of being able to enter the special Olympics and it's so much better that you all still don't even understand it.

Fucking Epic! Thanks so much guys I knew these forums would pay off eventually!
Bolton gives zero shits about the Democrats, he's a foreign policy guy. A warhawk.

You know, from back when Bush was the Nazi Republican POTUS.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Bolton gives zero shits about the Democrats, he's a foreign policy guy. A warhawk.

Didn’t Trump fire the guy for being too hawkish? I don’t remember much about Bolton, but I remember that
Old 03-07-2022, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t Trump fire the guy for being too hawkish? I don’t remember much about Bolton, but I remember that
Sounds right for him. 👍
Old 03-07-2022, 01:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Oh look he's starting to clue in! No shit Captain Obvious, but it just so happens that what Boltons saying matches what Trump was doing perfectly, and since he has no motive to lie here, anyone with half a brain would say, yup that makes sense.

Except of course the retards on these forums.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
he has no motive to lie here
Well, other than Trump firing him. For being too hawkish if I recall but may have been other things

But I dunno what kind of evidence he’s bringing other than his belief, I haven’t looked into it tbh