Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 07-13-2022, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Try the undead spectre wizards in TT. should be able to blow em pretty easily. Pay Druids to potg you in EJ. The donation cost of potg is well worth the xp gain.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do t you try to steal my new duo partner
Lol
Old 07-13-2022, 11:05 AM
Orc

Smile

I got some help to get a seb key last night and have my HS key, so i feel like my options are expanding. Thank you all super much for the input! :3
Old 07-13-2022, 12:31 PM
Aviak

There are 3 skeletons that spawn in Dreadlands, along the wall just past the Frontier Mtns zoneline. Nice safe spot to solo. Respawns are pretty quick and you can sit high up on the wall to med.
Old 07-14-2022, 05:52 AM
Planar Protector

Alright, posting this may upset some folks, but there is one spot you can solo a Cleric 49-60, and it's much faster than grouping.

Ideal pre-setups - Donals Bracer, DawnFire, Manastone, WC cap or OT hammer. Bind on top of the UT ceiling, jump there from the right on the outside cubby (Yael Ledge).

Now, facing out towards the way to docks, go to the back right of the ceiling and you may see Keeper of the Seals. Next to him is a door to... the UT basement.

Congrats, 6 mobs, all 45 undead, super low resists, super easy, huge ZEM, and with a manastone you can kill another one just outside the door, and even some wanderers or Kindle in the tower.
DawnFire + chain Undead Nuke. Stun or root if you want. Way more fun tan AFKing in KC groups.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiithsa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 3 skeletons that spawn in Dreadlands, along the wall just past the Frontier Mtns zoneline. Nice safe spot to solo. Respawns are pretty quick and you can sit high up on the wall to med.
Granted I have never soloed a cleric through the 50s but those skels might be hard. In my experience they have a lot of HP for their level (they are Greater Plaguebones right? so they have like 3.5k-4k HP, it's quite a high amount). And Cleric undead spell in low 50s is like what 500 damage and 225 mana?
Old 07-14-2022, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Alright, posting this may upset some folks, but you can just half afk in KC groups like everyone else. Hope that helps. C u real soon at hands
Old 07-14-2022, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, posting this may upset some folks, but you can just half afk in KC groups like everyone else. Hope that helps. C u real soon at hands
The downside to being one of the important but more active classes like tank or puller. Everyone else just gets to leech off you (I'll give the healer a pass since they're important). I honestly don't like grouping on my Monk for this reason. I spend hours pulling nonstop while other people sit watching Netflix and if I'm a bit slower than they like they get attitude.

Monk pulling meta doesnt even make sense on P99 because people get annoyed if you try to use FD to split mobs because it slows things down. They're just like "bring them all we'll CC"...but then why does the Monk always have to pull?
Old 07-14-2022, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Just find an enchanter with half a brain.
Old 07-14-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just find an enchanter with half a brain.
Enchanter can also half afk in said KC group , buff then afk.