Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Fire Giant

I'm sure most Psychopaths seemed cool or related to at least a few people in their lives.

The ratio of scummers on Eqpvp servers to decent humans is probably about 30:1.

That's why i love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod View Post
if pitborn isn't online in your emulator, it probably should be wiped clean.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platexchange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played with pretty much everyone and I learned everyone, for all the shit talk, was still pretty decent human beings. Would guild with anyone on here again in Pantheon. Except agatha when he's on A lot of drugs.
Yes, I hope they dont botch pantheon coz having a red99 guild will be fun, esp. at launch.

According to Mr. Sniffles (brad mcquaid) there will be no instancing so dungeons will be open PvP/control.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:10 PM
Banned

definitely cyren

when you get passed the chronic unemployment, homophobia, racism, obesity and physical repulsiveness he’s a great person to press clarity 2 and vog at raids for a decade straight without a break.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

I'd have to go with piglet, he was really misunderstood. deep down he wasn't the hardcore griefer everybody thought he was. He truly was a pretty swell guy in the end.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Banned

Piglet the toon was my first ever pvp death @ around level 52.

I'll never forget dying to those blasts.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow is this guy just learning American culture and converting Ryan secrest questions on us in eq format. Shit is lame in any context unless you're a housewife.
it's not bad. the forums are deader than zed and it's just some standard #litehype
Old 10-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

honorable metnion : Slathar

actually went out of his way to help random warmbody turds, everytime I needed Scout Charisa for an alt, Miguel came. Or if i needed help to do it for some warmbody noob in the guild, he always came. Miguel also ported me every single time i asked right away. He once waited 30mins to evac a couple of lvl 60 shitters in Ragnarok across SG and stayed to help them on Scout. Good guildy, he also sent me tells and laughed at my jokes in voice chat
Old 10-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone in game seemed ok. Its only if you never logged in and went by these boards you'd think half the server was scum.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
honorable metnion : Slathar

actually went out of his way to help random warmbody turds, everytime I needed Scout Charisa for an alt, Miguel came. Or if i needed help to do it for some warmbody noob in the guild, he always came. Miguel also ported me every single time i asked right away. He once waited 30mins to evac a couple of lvl 60 shitters in Ragnarok across SG and stayed to help them on Scout. Good guildy, he also sent me tells and laughed at my jokes in voice chat
Sad
Old 10-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Can't think of one, you're all shit.
Closed Thread