Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, P99 will live forever and so will I.
P99 population is going to peak when the people who were 13 in 1999 are retired and haven't all started to die yet. So around 30 years from now when people are in their late 60's talking the same 2000's era nerd smack talk but now with a bum ticker and bad hips and knees they have no excuse to get out of the desk chair and can finally poopsock without being judged, cuz thats the only way they poop.

Hopefully rogean and Nilbog aren't much older than 30's right now so the timeline is totally aligned.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh cmon dude he obviously wants a MANASTONE!

I dont know why we don't just do a vanilla locked server with all items permanently in game including manabones and rubicite and lustrous russet and DE mask why not.

Also pvp enabled.
this has actually always been my dream. I've always just wanted a classic only server and by classic I mean 0 expansions. Clumsy's world was kinda like that pre-p99 which is how I found out about p99 before it came out.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonethunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh why do you want another server already what would the point be?
I knew it wouldn't take long before some smooth-brained paint-eater would say something like that. The guy asked for specifics on the server's timeline. He literally didn't even so much as insinuate that he wanted a fresh server to launch already.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenkiller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know green isn't that old but is this still the plan? How many years from now?
At the EARLIEST it would be about a year after Velious releases.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

If I had to bet I would say the merge and new Green launch happen December 2022/January 2023. That’s 6-7 months of Velious post-final patch which seems about reasonable to me. At that point people will have accomplished much of what Velious offers on at least one or two of their characters and the economy will be beginning to become inflated.
Old 01-21-2021, 02:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew it wouldn't take long before some smooth-brained paint-eater would say something like that. The guy asked for specifics on the server's timeline. He literally didn't even so much as insinuate that he wanted a fresh server to launch already.
Man, is there no way to PM messages on this board? Damnit. Trying to get a hold of Noselacri.
Old 01-21-2021, 03:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But, maybe he did insinuate!?

Please have a look at my profile and get in touch (I added you to friends). I think we know each other!
Old 01-21-2021, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Yeah I'm not worried about a new server launching right now, this was more just out of curiosity because I know it had been talked about happening at some point in time.
Closed Thread