Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2020, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

Arrow Missing modifications. Post updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patch Notes
  • Nilbog: Corrected positions of the Paineel elevator and trigger
  • Nilbog: Shissar Elementalist's Cane now has a chance to drop
  • Nilbog: 'Bonethunder Staff' quest rewritten. Requires warmly+, faction updated.
  • Nilbog: Bonethunder Staff, prior to September 2000, has 1 charge of Ward Undead, instead of a proc. (Green only)
  • Nilbog: Drosco's spawn and pathing mechanics have been updated.
  • Nilbog: Kasine Paegra now offers a quest to recharge Bonethunder Staff. Requires warmly or better faction. Added a missing quest to Kasine Paegra.
  • Nilbog: Updated quest faction for Uglan, Lork.
  • Nilbog: 'Tier`Dal Courier', 'Yegek's Test', 'Fire Goblin Runner' quests require amiable or better faction.
  • Nilbog: Thulian Wand and Wand of Swiftness added to respective loot tables.
  • Nilbog: Corrected Tox necromancer 'hut' merchant inventories.
  • Nilbog: 'Fire Beetle Eyes' quest in Neriak fixed.
  • Nilbog: Eye of Guk drops again. 'Necromancer Words' quest fixed.
  • Nilbog: Added missing drop to Flotsam.
  • Nilbog: 'Mighty Snowfang Hero' quest is multiquestable.
  • Nilbog: Updated the ogres of lakerathe. Added missing faction, aggro/death messages.
  • Nilbog: Rewrote Weligon Steelherder's quests as multiquestable; added missing faction checks.
  • Nilbog: 'Blessed Oil' quest now works. Tyokan Mekase's quests require amiable or better faction. Tyokan's primary faction changed to KnightsofThunder.
  • Nilbog: 'Emerald Warriors' Items' quest requires amiable or better faction.
  • Nilbog: Corrected an issue where many items were incorrectly scaling effective level of click effect.
  • Nilbog: Corrected an issue where many items had incorrect required level for click effects.
  • Nilbog: Resolved an issue with breastplates having invigorate click not healing for the proper amount.
  • Nilbog: 'Essence Lens' quest implemented.
  • Nilbog: Rewrote Roror's script for 'Shakey's Stuffing' for multiquest and added missing text.
  • Nilbog: 'Telescope Lenses' quest is now multiquestable. Amiable or better faction.
  • Nilbog: Vasile Jahnir's quests are now multiquestable. Amiable or better faction.
  • Nilbog: 'Journal Strongbox' quest now works. Amiable or better faction.
  • Nilbog: Corrected faction hits for Glubbsink.
  • Nilbog: Trakanon Idol, Key of Veeshan, and Key to Charasis are not soulbound until ~July2000.
  • Nilbog: Merchant class npcs can no longer be charmed.
  • Rogean: Edvard Tommels will be self isolating from any adventurers beyond level 50 for 1 month to avoid KUNVID-19.
  • Rogean: Fixed an issue where healing an unconscious player (purple club) didn't increase health.
  • Rogean: Attacking or being attacked while bandaging wounds will now cancel it.
  • Ropethunder: Fixed player and weapon proc item summons always being max-stack instead of the expected formula (level / 2).
  • Telin: Added multiquest support and revised scripts for remaining Plane of Sky quests.
  • Telin: [Oct2001] Updated Ethereal Bladed Naginata.
  • Telin: [Oct2001]Corrected Crystal Mask's click effect until October 2001 patch.
  • Telin: [Jan2000] Improved Burning Rapier stats prior to its final upgraded state in May 2000 era.
  • Telin: Muddites are now more formidable opponents.
  • Telin: Decrepit hide, essence of a vampire, Kedge backbone, and Staff of Elemental Mastery: Fire should no longer drop out of era.
  • Telin: Targin the Rock can now be found living among the kobolds.
  • Telin: Bracken Underbrush should be seen more often.
  • Telin: Double doors in Paineel now open simultaneously.
  • Telin: Skill in tailoring is now required to craft the Robe of the Lost Circle.
  • Telin: Added druids to North Karana raiders and decreased their spawn time.
  • Telin: Added missing level ranges to North and South Karana and diversified spawns.
  • Telin: Griffons and Griffennes in North Karana are now more aggressive than their counterparts.
  • Telin: Griffawn and Griffin factions are now impacted by wolf form.
  • Telin: Added missing pathing grids to stationary mobs in East Commonlands, North Karana, East Karana, and South Karana.
  • Telin: Added missing emotes to some Kerrans and Paw gnolls.
  • Telin: Added chance for goblin javelineer to spawn in pre-revamped Runnyeye.
  • Telin: Adjusted factions for certain gypsies.
  • Telin: Added wandering gnolls around the entrance to Paw and updated their loot.
  • Telin: Adjusted Vhalen Nostrolo's quest faction adjustments, loot, and added missing aggro emote.
  • Telin: Conversion recipes for blocks of clay should now work correctly.
  • Telin: Adjusted the Magician's epic pet's melee damage and increased its proc chance.
  • Telin: The Freeport Harbormaster should no longer be targetable.
  • Telin: Corrected stats of some Kithicor undead spawns.
  • Telin: Magician pets should cast their spells more often.
  • Telin: Updated sunrise and sunset times to a classic 6AM/6PM.
  • Telin: North Karana binding should now be restricted until the appropriate era.
  • Telin: Adjusted spawns, loot, and respawn times in some areas of Rathe Mountains, Firiona Vie, and Dreadlands.
  • Telin: Corrected issues with custom helm quest turn ins.
  • Telin: GM trainers in Toxxulia should now have their pets.
  • Telin: Added reward to Slaggak's Bounty quest.
  • Telin: Added missing quest item drop for Cromril's remains.
  • Telin: Cromril's Remains quest now requires amiable faction.
No mention at all of Guards not assisting lowbies to save them from griffons or griffeens in NK. No mentions of the cycle change done to NK named or giants, Qeynos hills named. No mention of why giants now have placeholders instead of the normal 20min timer, but EK and WK have a 6min40sec timer and can be overcamped daily?

How were these missed? Since the changes took place at this time. Also why is there no ALLY faction anymore yet every faction im ally with or was ally with is maxed on msgs, and Warmly is the max you can attain? This wasnt classic nor were ph's for giants.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

The ally thing was in from the beginning on green I thought as the ally level wasn't a thing until Velious I think? The rest of them were documented in the bugs section I think.
Old 12-21-2020, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ally thing was in from the beginning on green I thought as the ally level wasn't a thing until Velious I think? The rest of them were documented in the bugs section I think.
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No mention at all of Guards not assisting lowbies to save them from griffons or griffeens in NK. No mentions of the cycle change done to NK named or giants, Qeynos hills named. No mention of why giants now have placeholders instead of the normal 20min timer, but EK and WK have a 6min40sec timer and can be overcamped daily?

How were these missed? Since the changes took place at this time. Also why is there no ALLY faction anymore yet every faction im ally with or was ally with is maxed on msgs, and Warmly is the max you can attain? This wasnt classic nor were ph's for giants.
I remember the patch note that said that guards wouldn't interfere with griffons/griffennes. As for the giant PHs that one I don't remember.

Ally faction was introduced with Velious. The max is warmly. In the words of Abashi, Quit Yer Bitchin'
Old 12-23-2020, 06:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

KUNVID-19 lol
Old 01-03-2021, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

" Added multiquest support and revised scripts for remaining Plane of Sky quests."

Any confirmation or information on what quests can be MQ'd? Any information regarding this would be most appreciated. Thanks
Old 02-10-2021, 05:54 AM
Large Rat

Default cant figure out how to post this

suddenly i get this ...xml files are not compatible and something about loading a new skin. I did that and froze right a way . went back to duxa and now curser wont show what items curser is over. what can i do to fix this?
Old 02-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Large Rat

Default post ed here early this morning

The problems i asked about early this morning were fixed by YOU or someone you assigned. I was taught early in life to say THANK YOU. I will not bother you further.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

As a general rule of thumb you can usually ignore .xml error messages if you see one upon login. Most of the time the message generates because the client detects a problem in a window which P1999 doesn't actually utilize.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:36 AM
Aviak

It seems the gnoll scroll quest in SK where you hand in at South Qeynos was nerfed? Drops way less from the gnolls now?
Old 03-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Thank you

Thank you
Closed Thread