Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5TlBs-zLCw
Old 01-18-2021, 01:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

To ensure that students get good marks in their examinations they should always perform well in their assignments. This is often very necessary for them. It takes a lot of time to complete these assignments in data analytics as they are very time-consuming. To make sure that students get good marks in their assignments as well as examinations we at My Assignment Help provide online assignment help to all students under the Data Analytics Assignment Help. Talk to us to know more about us.
Old 01-18-2021, 05:58 PM
Aviak

wut
Old 01-20-2021, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

I haven't had time to read it all but I like the idea. I think it would be cool to make a program where you can click a button and it will make a randomly generated zone. So you can click through the ones you don't like. Like clicking through making your image for a character.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

To add to the insanity, have you though of referencing the maps from the roleplaying game?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2021, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

I would like a new ocean added zone. I don't think it would work though. Maybe I'm thinking of the boat in oasis to Velious. Throw in an easter egg like an island with dead dwarves. The ones that didnt survive the journey to velious. You can kill elves and velious dwarves and turn in the quest for undead dwarf armor. + to all craftskills and see at night.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add to the insanity, have you though of referencing the maps from the roleplaying game?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but now I want to recreate all these maps with actual EQ content! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2021, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but now I want to recreate all these maps with actual EQ content! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I nominate you
Closed Thread