Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Default Active Guilds?

Any active guilds care to post their info in this thread? Or just bump their guild thread?

I know it's slim pickins but still.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

<Apex> is still here raiding a few times a week, doing most velious content with low 20ish people showing up for raids

- king T , - dain , - NtoV

if more new folks come to the server or people come out of retirement, (and we can get some numbers up) I will be happy to re-add the above 3

the other option is <Perdition> who raid kunark / sky
Old 01-20-2021, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

On green, "Grumpy Old Gnomes". The person who can invite left and didn't delegate. Just wanted to mention the guild. I have a couple characters in the guild.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I mean since I go in the green section and post all over the place about red I guess its OK that you came to red guild discussion to talk about a green guild =/

Thanks Tune for chiming in.

Tune - if red 2.0 happens will Apex transition to the new server?
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 01-20-2021 at 04:07 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Apex> ...

...if more new folks come to the server...
Speaking of Apex, yesterday they were 'promoting' to new players to join the server, by keep killing one AFK dude, he was being killed every few seconds over and over. What a nice bunch of players.

And they seems to like to form a group and then port from zone to zone to gank on someone.

I wouldn't join this kind of guild even, if it were the only one. I would rather quit, then joining them...
Last edited by pivo; 01-20-2021 at 04:44 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of Apex, yesterday they were 'promoting' new players to join the server, by keep killing one AFK dude, he was being killed every few seconds over and over. What a nice bunch of players.

And they seems to like to form a group and then port from zone to zone to gank on someone.

I wouldn't join this kind of guild even, if it were the only one. I would rather quit, then joining them...
we have been nothing but helpful to new players up until sanct/perdition started raiding as a unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean since I go in the green section and post all over the place about red I guess its OK that you came to red guild discussion to talk about a green guild =/

Thanks Tune for chiming in.

Tune - if red 2.0 happens will Apex transition to the new server?
if a new red comes out I feel like a lot of apex members will be playing. I, however do not want an active "leader" role. I hope I don't have to anyway as I have a lot better things to do with my time these days. Love the game still but it is what it is.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we have been nothing but helpful to new players up until sanct/perdition started raiding as a unit
I'm not talking about raiding, I'm new player, low level and I had not attend any raid on any server. (have toons on all three)

Yesterday, Apex show some very bad colors. Even some players commented in OOC about Apex behavior. One Apex killed one player and then did some obscene comment for example that raised some eyebrows and provoke few to spoke out. .. You guys may used to be a bunch of nice players at some point, but based on yesterday...

As a new player, I started questioning myself, do I want to stay here?!? What is the point, if you have a group of players porting from zone to zone, looking for 1 player to grief?

And that's why I spoke out and explain, how 'nice' promotion you guys are doing, to attract new players to Red server. A splendid job!
Last edited by pivo; 01-20-2021 at 05:11 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

That’s why OOC and yellow text should not exist among other reasons. For whatever reason it really empowers certain types of people to do certain types of activities and the behavior you are describing is very typical of what I saw on red when it was populated.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not talking about raiding, I'm new player, low level and I had not attend any raid on any server. (have toons on all three)

Yesterday, Apex show some very bad colors. Even some players commented in OOC about Apex behavior. One Apex killed one player and then did some obscene comment for example that raised some eyebrows and provoke few to spoke out. .. You guys may used to be a bunch of nice players at some point, but based on yesterday...

As a new player, I started questioning myself, do I want to stay here?!? What is the point, if you have a group of players porting from zone to zone, looking for 1 player to grief?

And that's why I spoke out and explain, how 'nice' promotion you guys are doing, to attract new players to Red server. A splendid job!
So some people ported around to pvp, on a pvp server and that raised eyebrows. You understand you're playing on a pvp server correct?
Old 01-20-2021, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So some people ported around to pvp, on a pvp server and that raised eyebrows. You understand you're playing on a pvp server correct?
You seems to be a little bit slow. That is ok, will try to help.

Member Apex guild said: "...if more new folks come to the server..."

My response and my point was: the way Apex behaved yesterday, will not help with getting new members. And btw, it was far from how you nonchalantly described it. Several players complained about it. I'm just passing info, i wasn't part of any OOC drama.

And yes, on the end things like this, will decide where I (and maybe some other new members) will play. There are several servers, many of us have toons on all of them. If you guys wanna lose few new members, then go for it, just keep act like pricks.

PvP is ok, being prick not so much.
Last edited by pivo; 01-20-2021 at 09:57 PM..
Closed Thread