Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 06:22 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the update. The lizzie trio is an awesome way to go. Don't kill Burynai till you want to be KOS to them in kurns.
Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

(it makes the kurns tower experience a lot easier when they aren't KOS to you and you can just get the skellies.

Man sounds so fun. If I had the time I would make a warrior and try to tag along for a while.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:32 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(it makes the kurns tower experience a lot easier when they aren't KOS to you and you can just get the skellies.

Man sounds so fun. If I had the time I would make a warrior and try to tag along for a while.
hehe if you want but at least one of them talks no English and the other (my bro) has limited English so it's going to be a French party!
Old 01-19-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome. French Lizards.

I never find time to play, Just dreaming.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:52 PM
Fire Giant

Lizzy trio is chouette

That is gonna be a blast. Great choice!
Old 01-19-2021, 07:46 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Awesome. French Lizards.

I never find time to play, Just dreaming.
French Frogloks might have been more appropriate but not on this server[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah I wish! I wish I explored the froglok city more in live because frogloks were so cool. Never played em though. Never played beastmaster either.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchWrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in the end, one of them wanted to be a monk and the other a shaman so we'll be doing the Lizzie Trio Monk/Shaman/Necro!
Great great trio, with double pets, slows, Regen, haste and dots and easy splits you guys will be shredding anything and everything. I second not killing Burnyai as the monk and shaman will want to get an iksar berserker club from Kurns as soon as possible if y’all are truly starting fresh.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchWrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well in the end, one of them wanted to be a monk and the other a shaman so we'll be doing the Lizzie Trio Monk/Shaman/Necro!
Hell yeah, glad you took my advice! I always wanted to static that trio after now having played monk, shaman, and necro all separately.

Give me a heads up when you guys are gonna be on / starting via PM. Ill try to get my druid out there and give ya a little boost (if starting on blue).

Also make sure to tell your bros about the wiki. Will help them tremendously even finding vendors in town for spells, etc and will cut down on a lot of the new-to-eq-frustration people tend to quit over. P99 is my first EQ experience as well and I pretty much had the wiki page(s) open every time I played for a long, long time.
Last edited by Toxigen; 01-20-2021 at 10:09 AM..
Old 01-20-2021, 11:15 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell yeah, glad you took my advice! I always wanted to static that trio after now having played monk, shaman, and necro all separately.

Give me a heads up when you guys are gonna be on / starting via PM. Ill try to get my druid out there and give ya a little boost (if starting on blue).

Also make sure to tell your bros about the wiki. Will help them tremendously even finding vendors in town for spells, etc and will cut down on a lot of the new-to-eq-frustration people tend to quit over. P99 is my first EQ experience as well and I pretty much had the wiki page(s) open every time I played for a long, long time.
Thanks! We are on green actually. I started a discord server just for us and posted plenty of links to the wiki for them to read!! Since it's going to be slow at the beginning I also started a bard in Qeynos... I may swap my Necro for the Bard later on when more CC is needed...
Closed Thread