Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 11-14-2016, 09:24 PM
Aviak

Question Screen jumping with holding right mouse click (ESPECIALLY DURING SPELL CASTING)

first off specs: win 7 64bit (NON AERO) i5-6500 , gtx 960 , 16gb ddr4 2400 .

I've tried limiting to single core, no shadows , messsed with graphics card settings per application .
capped fps 50-60/ I tested with WinEQ2 same issue happening/ messed with opacity and density still happening the same ammount.

the issue is when people are casting spells , or even myself , i get some strange load/jump from it.... i get no issues with the screen jumping until im near people casting spells...,, but this is extremely annoying and i hope someone knows a fix. very noticable and hard to play at times especially when im using WASD + Right mouse click hold to move screen , because it jumps me around

I recorded what is happening. im moving around trying to find people casting spells because its jumping my screen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNazN0mPt-A
Old 11-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Aviak

I fixed this issue completely by using RAMDISK . apparently the issue was with hard drive loading I think... I am also using eqlite now with the ramdisk , Has anyone had any issues in any zones with eqlite?

Thank you guys.