Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Aviak

Smile Shitty guilds wanting free raids.

how about instead of whining about your shitty guild not having a chance to a lot of the content/raids , join one the few established successful raiding guilds that are doing the content already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the server isn't big enough for a bunch of crappy guilds wanting "their turn"

Stop crying to GM's about rotations and free raid targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Banned

imagine imagining
Old 06-04-2019, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Unless you're hosting, coding or donating, they're all free raids. Maybe respect that and share with everyone else.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

AMs tears always quench people’s thirst ��
Old 06-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Aviak

I can't even imagine choosing a guild based on the content they do as the first criterion. Not enough pixels in Norrath to be guilded with people I don't like.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerozz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how about instead of whining about your shitty guild not having a chance to a lot of the content/raids , join one the few established successful raiding guilds that are doing the content already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] the server isn't big enough for a bunch of crappy guilds wanting "their turn"

Stop crying to GM's about rotations and free raid targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no people want to play on a team with their friends and not with the zerg of toxicity that you are in??? Boo hoo...
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Titty shills wanting free AIDs.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't be surprised if they just make Blue some form of CFR when Green rolls out and just leave Green competitive. It'd make the most sense since "competition" would mean more on a resetting Green than a 10 year old PvE server with dead content. CFR was actually a pretty good compromise, though I'd say on the R part maybe make the lockouts longer, like 5 mob cycles instead of 3 to accommodate more guilds.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't be surprised if they just make Blue some form of CFR when Green rolls out and just leave Green competitive. It'd make the most sense since "competition" would mean more on a resetting Green than a 10 year old PvE server with dead content. CFR was actually a pretty good compromise, though I'd say on the R part maybe make the lockouts longer, like 5 mob cycles instead of 3 to accommodate more guilds.
The biggest problem with Class R in Kunark was there were too many guilds, it reached a point where under there player made rotation each guild would only see like 1 Gorenaire per year, because of how many tiny Omni style guilds there were in Class R.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Right, but the FFA part was where you could snag a few extra, especially during earthquakes. More mobs these days too. It certainly wasn't perfect, but it was a pretty clever compromise.
Closed Thread