Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How Much Student Loan will be forgiven in this Term?
$10,000 4 14.29%
$1,400 0 0%
$0, since we already stimulated you with 600$ 10 35.71%
You owe us 600$ and another $1400 for rebuilding the towers we burned down 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 07:57 PM
Kobold

I predict an "income-based" forgiveness plan. If you make $100,000+ a year, I bet nothing gets forgiven. If you are below that, I bet there will be tiers of forgiveness. Probably nothing over 33%, and likely to be on the low end with a flat number. However, there could very well be nothing.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe they should reward every good citizen with a 10k sign on bonus for completing basic and two years mandatory civic duty feeding and housing homeless, cleaning up trash, hurricane hardening our coasts, and or learning to be a medic also, and that should be the requirement of being a well regulated militia and to bare arms, if you can't pass your physical and mental exam, u dont get 2A or student loan forgiveness.
Yea!

we could give them a social credit sco.. oh wait..

But no seriously I think the american tax system should work like this.

I think you should be able to write off hours you spend volunteering. I think you should be able to write off credit card debt you payed off this year. I think you should be able to write off ALL KINDS of insane crap that helps our economy/country work better when people do it. Computers, desks, office supplies, school supplies, school lunches, kids clothing, all kinds of stuff, recycling, energy use, miles driven, no car owner ship, good grades in school, etc!

The reason is becasue I think if Americans can make money by doing that, they would do it.

It would encourage people to learn the adult way of life, and reward them with money for doing so.

The economy used to be like that, reward single families, etc.

But now it only rewards the richest of the rich, by letting them write off HAIR CUTS of all things.

Trump wrote off 70k for hair cuts smh

Involving the smaller people into this way of life will make them smarter, better neighbors and strengthen our nation and system, teaching them about savings, and paying taxes properly at a much earlier age.

You wouldn't have to tax sugary beverages, you can give tax breaks to those that dont buy them!

I really think that the system should work like this.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 08:15 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

I thinks it will be skin shader related
Old 01-18-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

If you have large amounts of outstanding student loan debt, you suck at winning.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:38 PM
Banned

No student loan should ever be forgiven, a portion of your ( Imaginary ) Salary should be taken out each paycheck and refusal to pay should result in a warrant for your arrest.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Jobless losers/moochers dont really care anyways as retardedkitten laid out for us. And if they do forgive it they will then turn around and get another free loan for something even more tarded they don't ever plan on paying.
Old 01-18-2021, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true loser.
RUDE. I am doing fine thank you very much. Banking on those loans being forgiven and I reckon I'll be right.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

They should make us vote.

Should we forgive student loan?

or should the goverment use all the money we'd forgive student loans with, to increase the salary for public school teachers.

Lets out these hypocrites.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

I miss Trump already
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-18-2021, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should make us vote.

Should we forgive student loan?

or should the goverment use all the money we'd forgive student loans with, to increase the salary for public school teachers.

Lets out these hypocrites.
good lord NO. we barely deserve to vote for representatives.

you propose disaster! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread