Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Default Times like these I wish we had a shared bank

You have to love the feeling when you drop a bag to transfer some items for your alt only to not be able to log in to the server because something is funky with the login server. RIP items... =(
Old 10-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have to love the feeling when you drop a bag to transfer some items for your alt only to not be able to log in to the server because something is funky with the login server. RIP items... =(
I needed the fungi more than you Thanks
Old 10-06-2018, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Sad to see all these failed drop transfers. Just ask someone! 99% of the time ppl are going to be cool about it. I think GMs can restore items that just poofed in a ground drop, but if someone picked it up you're SOL.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad to see all these failed drop transfers. Just ask someone! 99% of the time ppl are going to be cool about it. I think GMs can restore items that just poofed in a ground drop, but if someone picked it up you're SOL.
You think people actually talk to each other? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been on the server way long enough to find some people to transfer items =P
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 10-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Banned

Charm shitty low level mob -> give items -> kill shitty low lvl mob -> loot items : if possible this is best route
Old 10-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Kobold

You could drop something anywhere in Erudin Palace and be 99.99% sure that no one will pass by and see it. I think you have 7 minutes before things poof so even a temp link glitch shouldn't be a problem.

A power failure, however, is simply the gods saying you weren't meant to have that item.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

moving to item restoration
Old 10-07-2018, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Ask anyone in a big guild or any of the big dealers in EC
Old 10-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask anyone in a big guild or any of the big dealers in EC
Or dial a port. There's practically always one on, and while they'd probably do it for free I always give a small donation; to me it's well worth not having to risk losing my items.

Think of it as an extremely inexpensive insurance policy. And as an added bonus, if the two characters are in different zones the dial a porter can save you from having to travel yourself (this is almost always the case for me since my alts are in whatever city they started at, but my main is in EC buying stuff for the alts).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread