Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM gaslighting me the last time I was dumb enough to decide lemme fuck with the entire server zerg (AM) did legit drive me crazy though, so continue that line of trolling if you wanna cause another human being emotional harm.
You have a handful of good folks on your side Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We got you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have a handful of good folks on your side Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We got you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, Jeff. Love ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I am sorry... I was out of line with that comment. I apologize.
Forgiven!
Old 03-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The testosterone and estrogen are all mixing wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this reads out of character, Yendor-nerd! shape up !
Old 03-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA gaslighting me the last time I was dumb enough to decide lemme fuck with the entire server zerg (BDA) did legit drive me crazy though, so continue that line of trolling if you wanna cause another human being emotional harm.
I don't want to cause you emotional harm but you need to let this AM thing go. You stood on a sea urchin, and now you're holding it tight in your hands just to make sure you don't stand on it in the beach car park too.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to cause you emotional harm but you need to let this AM thing go. You stood on a sea urchin, and now you're holding it tight in your hands just to make sure you don't stand on it in the beach car park too.
I’ll fight you right here.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this post is aesthetically pleasing
Old 03-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

I guess this is OP's way of quitting...?
Old 03-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

I would like a rough estimation of the percentage of time you are not drunk posting Jauna
Old 03-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Banned

Its kinda comforting that someone else is also suffering from a huge case of the first world blues
Old 03-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don't misquote me you fiend.