Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I was thinking this exact thing. EQ is a huge time commitment and a game where server reputation actually matters in the success of your character. Considering this was such a very small haul to trash your reputation on..

I think OP just trolled.. himself.

Thanks for lettin' P1999 know yer server name, genius. Want to go ahead and list off the rest of your alts names, too?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, what an idiot openly showing his level 10 bards name.... Because that will totally affect his reputation on his main. Or he could just reroll his Bard and walk away with all the gear he legitimately got.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I was thinking this exact thing. EQ is a huge time commitment and a game where server reputation actually matters in the success of your character. Considering this was such a very small haul to trash your reputation on..

I think OP just trolled.. himself.

Thanks for lettin' P1999 know yer server name, genius. Want to go ahead and list off the rest of your alts names, too?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a level 10 bard mule...
Old 03-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Lvl 10 bards take like 30min to roll, that'll show em.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Stealing recharge items from people exploiting vendor mechanics is VERY classic.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 03-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prove that they didnt intend it.

Im showing some real differences in how non-MQ and MQable quests handle their npc text and the counter points have yet to really show anything that the angle Ive explained is not accurate to what the Devs put in on purpose.
excuse me stop doing the bad faith
Old 03-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Exploiting dumb people exploiting a game exploit = exploit.

Also, exploit.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras OP. Sucks to suck AG. I remember half of the names bashing the OP were some of the people cheering when it happened to AM, and TMO before them. Karma is a bitch pals.
It was funny when it happened to AM and TMO and it is as funny when it happened to AG. You all know the risks when you sell this crap to a vender.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=170457

Lysander is not a throwaway account. He's been on the server since 2017. Main is a Necro.
Profile Page has had 1,385 visits. Seems like a lot of people visiting lately!~

In all seriousness, 100% chance at least a few of his Main-Necromancer's current guildies have put two and two together with his server name and this legit-but-supertrashy move has permanently colored their opinion of the guy. (One or two may have nudged him into making this public post - but those 'friends' are not your friends, OP. They are schadenfreude at your expense right now.)
Old 03-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras OP. Sucks to suck AG. I remember half of the names bashing the OP were some of the people cheering when it happened to AM, and TMO before them. Karma is a bitch pals.
Should see your proctologist for all that ass hurt.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=170457

Lysander is not a throwaway account. He's been on the server since 2017. Main is a Necro.
Profile Page has had 1,385 visits. Seems like a lot of people visiting lately!~

In all seriousness, 100% chance at least a few of his Main-Necromancer's current guildies have put two and two together with his server name and this legit-but-supertrashy move has permanently colored their opinion of the guy. (One or two may have nudged him into making this public post - but those 'friends' are not your friends, OP. They are schadenfreude at your expense right now.)
Were you one of the people that lost items? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]