Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-22-2019, 12:12 AM
Large Rat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I Edited:
Hotbar 1 - Removed Wrist and Chest. Added Primary & Secondary

Hotbar 3 - Added Right Ring, Right Earring, Left Wrist, Chest, Range, Ammo Inventory spots. Corrected the pixel spacing to correctly show border.

Hotbar 4 - Added Inventory Bag 7 Slots 1,2,3,4,5,6 to allow for hotswaping items from inside inventory bag slots to hotbar to click. Example: Drag & Drop Bracer of the Hidden from inside Bag 7 to the wrist inventory box on hotbar 3. Click and return to bag.
Corrected the pixel spacing to correctly show border.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

groovy. you're welcome to add links to this thread for any changes you make. i would indeed be happy to try them all out for myself.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:30 PM
Large Rat

Sorry for double post. 2nd post was cause I didn’t know there was a waiting period for de members to post.

I’ll post the changed file later when I get time tonight.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:42 AM
Large Rat

https://www.filehosting.org/file/det...tButtonWnd.xml
Old 03-29-2019, 10:28 PM
Sarnak

thats really cool
Old 05-19-2019, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQp911 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you able to throw it into pastebin or something? Or can you copy/paste it into a post here?
Old 05-21-2019, 06:02 PM
Kobold

I'm having a ton of trouble figuring out how to get the transparency tint as dark as I'd like. If I use the qqui solution of switching to a black texture and then changing the alpha I lose details like the lines and icons on the group window

Are there values for the transparency stored somewhere in the .xml files? I changed wnd_bg_dark/light_rock.tga from RGB 0/0/0 to 1/1/1 and it slightly darkened the backgrounds, but about half as much as I wanted.

Please send help. This stuff is frustrating.

Edit: Swapping to my character that uses Vert UI, I notice the transparency slider works for the transparent parts without changing the other assets while being able to go as dark as I'd like. I wonder what about qqui and rustle ui is different that this is not the case. Will continue hitting things with a bone because I am a caveman.
Last edited by Ashenden; 05-21-2019 at 06:18 PM..
Old 05-21-2019, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm having a ton of trouble figuring out how to get the transparency tint as dark as I'd like. If I use the qqui solution of switching to a black texture and then changing the alpha I lose details like the lines and icons on the group window

Are there values for the transparency stored somewhere in the .xml files? I changed wnd_bg_dark/light_rock.tga from RGB 0/0/0 to 1/1/1 and it slightly darkened the backgrounds, but about half as much as I wanted.

Please send help. This stuff is frustrating.

Edit: Swapping to my character that uses Vert UI, I notice the transparency slider works for the transparent parts without changing the other assets while being able to go as dark as I'd like. I wonder what about qqui and rustle ui is different that this is not the case. Will continue hitting things with a bone because I am a caveman.
The transparency mostly comes from the mask layer within the .tga file.
Old 05-21-2019, 07:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The transparency mostly comes from the mask layer within the .tga file.
Oh awesome, it's perfect now. Never would have figured it out. Thank you.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh awesome, it's perfect now. Never would have figured it out. Thank you.
you're welcome