Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Kobold

Default Giant Skeleton in RM

Don't have any logs myself to prove otherwise but I do remember these guys dropping more platinum then they are. Think in 20 kills now I've only got more then 1p once. According to this http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3066 lots of people posted how they gave between 1p to 2p each kills.

Quote:
Yolanda Pearlskin:
they only carry a few plat at most, along with some lore skeleton bones, and the normal bone chips.
Quote:
Cregor:

The loot on these gaint skels is a skeletal toe and a skeletal finger and some pp. The skeletal toe and finger are both used in the Necromancer Shadowbound Armor quest in the Temple of Soluesk RO.
Quote:
Anonymous:

These guys have some petty good loot, last night I was getting 2pp and change in a row [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Anonymous:

Agreed - I'm a lvl 24 Pal and new to Rathe Mtns and I'm soloing the blues without much trouble. I melee all the way with a few Ward Undeads in the mix. They wear me down to less than 40% HP, but they are dropping more than 1pp in loot - so, the downtime to recover is worth it - not to mention the great exp! )
Quote:
usgreth:

My 22 sk took out a black one, without too much trouble, was on half health after. As I finished resting I got a lot of buffs from a passing druid (including +460hp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) so made a pet and took on a yellow one. Killed him too but was quite a nasty fight, was hurting a lot more than I thought it would, hit me for 50 a couple times. My pet survived somehow, heh.
loot was 1 plat 7 gold +change from first
2 plat ? gold +change, one bone chips,skeletal toe and bloodback wand from the second one.
Oh and these weren't at the ruins, they were wandering around so no friends to worry about.
Quote:
KurdeV

I typically loot 2-3pp from them. Each level I was able to make around 35-50pp per level.
etc.. Can you look and see if the platinum/change drop is working as intended. Thanks
Old 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Developer

Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread