Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, as an American and student of history, memorials are among the most fascinating and important things we do to honor our ancestors and patriots. As President, he should be the one championing and leading by example so that others continue to honor those who gave their lives to secure our freedoms.
dont pretend like a second you actually believe I believe you care about our memorials to soldiers gimi a break the left is on mushrooms if it thinks its going to convince conservatives thats true.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like... what does it matter what I think about honoring WW1 soldiers? He's the President - he should be the one honoring those soldiers for the entirety of America.
thats deep sounds like your getting worked up about the best things

normally i tweak about dumb shit lol like "why didnt they make this 5 star curry spicier", real petty
Old 11-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont pretend like a second you actually believe I believe you care about our memorials to soldiers gimi a break the left is on mushrooms if it thinks its going to convince conservatives thats true.
Are you that ignorant or just like trolling that much? I can support soldiers and veterans from the left - I can honor our fallen men and women. I've made trips to DC to visit the memorials and Arlington National Cemetery so I can honor them in person. I do not, however, appreciate a President that cannot be bothered to do the bare minimum to uphold the standards of office and carry out the traditions of our nation.

The "right" enjoys the military and war but doesn't seem to care one iota about our soldiers and veterans.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Banned

hahah yeaaaa right the liberal communist party is suddenly upset about war memorials lol gtfo
Old 11-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Uh, as an American and student of history, memorials are among the most fascinating and important things we do to honor our ancestors and patriots. As President, he should be the one championing and leading by example so that others continue to honor those who gave their lives to secure our freedoms.
I second the notion and urge everyone here to visit Arlington National Cemetery and bear witness to the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I witnessed it 17 years ago and it still resonates with me as if I was there as a 14 year old. What our president did is unconscionable. He is our top dignitary, diplomat and disrespected the dead as no president before him.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahah yeaaaa right the liberal communist party is suddenly upset about war memorials lol gtfo
Fear is your only god, weakling.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I second the notion and urge everyone here to visit Arlington National Cemetery and bear witness to the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I witnessed it 17 years ago and it still resonates with me as if I was there as a 14 year old. What our president did is unconscionable. He is our top dignitary, diplomat and disrespected the dead as no president before him.
post link
Old 11-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol. gotcha. Glad to know you're capable of rational conversation! Quit pretending to be a patriot - you're a nationalist and it's disgusting.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post link
Gotta do it in person. The ceremony is a testement with brevity of the beholders of the bereft.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol. gotcha. Glad to know you're capable of rational conversation! Quit pretending to be a patriot - you're a nationalist and it's disgusting.
Mick won't respond with rational dialogue unless you challenge them on specific points to negate the generalisations. It's akin to convincing a senile person to move to a nursing home.