Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wb nerd
Old 04-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

On closing the border.

Quote:
This is unpopular, but we have a record number of homeless, drug addiction, suicide, many are veterans, many are women, many are lgbtq, many are white men brought up in an environment and economy which didn't prepare them for the reality of capitalism in a collapsing economy more and more dominated by just a few large corporations and manual labor outsourced to foreigners.

So we have record numbers of our own hopeless and purposeless people unable to even consider ethically having children and experience their humanity. Leading to the dehumanization of large segments of the lowest classes and minorities.

And we have a bunch of elites unwilling to face the murderous policies of their domnion.

We have all these groups fighting amongst ourselves. Extremely vulnerable people with birthright to our constitutional freedoms being destroyed.

Yet we can't dare show the truth of this brutality at the border... "think of the children".

America needs to be bathed in this bloodshed first hand. Everything else is just stymiyng the inevitable so that the elites can move out and sheild themselves behind private military. Paramilitary.

Face it our politicians and policies are creating this situation. They don't care how many Americans or foreigners die. As long as they can get votes. Because of "the wall" or "the ice".

Republicans, democrats. You have failed us and continue to do so. Every illegal on welfare while young men are radicalized into parkland shooters due to disenfranchisement and propaganda is a win for both sides.

I say we really do shut down our borders and show the Americans what tyranny and the use of force is all about. I believe this is genuinely Trumps endgame. It's acceleratiinism at its finest. The Republicans think it will create a crisis that will give them political dominance. They are definitely not assured this.

In my estimation the forces behind this have already taken their toll on human life, they will continue to do so so long as Americans dwell in ignorance. These people, foreign, and citizens alike, are already dead.

How much longer are we going to dwell in shame and hide from the truth? Give me mercy.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what were you saying about civil war again?
I'm a good boy now. I've been tamed.

I go to church now and help old women cross the street.

I am now docile to a point where I don't speak up when an authoritarian faction takes over pop culture and demands that we dismantle our way of life so that they have more power.

Diversity is our strength.

I'm a piece of shit for standing up for myself and what I believe in. That's my white supremacist DNA.

The future is female.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a good boy now. I've been tamed.

I go to church now and help old women cross the street.

I am now docile to a point where I don't speak up when an authoritarian faction takes over pop culture and demands that we dismantle our way of life so that they have more power.

Diversity is our strength.

I'm a piece of shit for standing up for myself and what I believe in. That's my white supremacist DNA.

The future is female.
you, as an individual, have nothing to fear from the thought police [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

hint they're female
Old 04-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you, as an individual, have nothing to fear from the thought police [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sir, I will have you know that I think thoughts at a very high rate.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will be a great opportunity for you to be even more mad about your tax dollars going to wellfare recipients!
Yeah, i heard about all those welfare recipients getting a raise last week, too! Grrr
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Ya'll still talkin bout suckin dicks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya'll still talkin bout suckin dicks?
At a medium pace
Old 04-06-2019, 11:23 PM
Banned

Be Best!
Closed Thread