Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 12:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP sorry you feel this way, about the PS leader ship there where more issue behind these events that took place. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors gratz on 59.
59 is a big level, congrats!
Old 03-24-2019, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP sorry you feel this way, about the PS leader ship there where more issue behind these events that took place. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors gratz on 59.
how bout you tell us instead of being passive aggressive
Old 03-24-2019, 12:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
59 is a big level, congrats!
Shame on this game for making you feel inadequate for not being 60. They should make the cap 57 so that 56 don't sound so bad.!
Old 03-24-2019, 12:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how bout you tell us instead of being passive aggressive
I'll take a guess... I'm the first person to say that socking for 10 hours isn't worth the wasted hours of your life. I firmly believe that, but I should have kept it to myself. It's kind of like your friend moving to a new house, he's lifting heavy furniture and I'm there saying "dude, why you struggling? Your new place isn't even that nice". That's the last thing they want to hear. Puts you in the radar in the eyes of the officers.

I realize that now, but would have been nice to have a chance to correct the behavior.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take a guess... I'm the first person to say that socking for 10 hours isn't worth the wasted hours of your life. I firmly believe that, but I should have kept it to myself. It's kind of like your friend moving to a new house, he's lifting heavy furniture and I'm there saying "dude, why you struggling? Your new place isn't even that nice". That's the last thing they want to hear. Puts you in the radar in the eyes of the officers.

I realize that now, but would have been nice to have a chance to correct the behavior.
Why do you want to be in a raiding guild if you think socking raid mobs is a waste of life?

+1 for ps kicking you
Old 03-24-2019, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you want to be in a raiding guild if you think socking raid mobs is a waste of life?

+1 for ps kicking you
they did op a favor in this regard, that's true

this is a bad place
Old 03-24-2019, 12:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Because I like doing vindi, klandi, VSR, Talendor, and the planes (when I have time)
Old 03-24-2019, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds like a terrible guild full of terrible people, leaving was the right choice.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:45 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Panoram

From what I can tell you weren't booted for your 5% raid attendance and selfishly complaining about loot you couldn't afford. It wasn't that you constantly polluted guild chat and discord with Dawn Believers-esque chat that annoyed the shit out of everyone. It wasn't that your a newb and refused to take advice provided to you by patient and knowledgeable guild members. It wasn't that you complained daily about raiding despite joining a raiding guild that doesn't require you to raid or participate in any way shape or form.

I'm sure all those things came into consideration when the call was made upstairs, but from what I have seen none of those are behavior traits that alone earn you the boot from PS.

You were booted for scheming in open channels on ways in which you could circumvent raid rules. To the PS members that actually put in time and want to see the guild succeed by playing the right way that's a hard line you don't cross. You earned it big boy.

Instead of blaming others for your predicament and complaining daily to anyone that will listen try taking stock of what you want out of this game. Go join a guild that mirrors your objectives that by your own admission don't seem to be a whole hell of a lot.

PS was a bad fit for you and so is RnF.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like a terrible guild full of terrible people, leaving was the right choice.
Never lump several qualities into one statement. Here's my breakdown of the guild:
Raid performance: 10/10
Non raiding activities: 3/10
Guild amenities: 9/10 (pom coths, cleric bots, idols etc)
Leadership: 7/10.
One particular leader: 2/10.
Raiding hours: 8/10
Green text conversations: 5/10
Target selection: 10/10
How well the guild gets to know you: 5/19.
Closed Thread