Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2019, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one bugs me too. I remember the first time I went in zone and ran in past the dude sitting at ent. I thought I was far enough in and giving him space when I'm met with twenty obscene tells about how I'm trying to move in on his camp.

"I got FRAPS, bruh, will petition, suck my pee pee" kind of tells.

Not wanting to cause any trouble, I move in much farther and start in on another spider.

"What the FUCK, bruuuuh? I warned you the first time! Pee pee sucking to commence shortly!"

So at this point I think this guy is just 100% retarded until I tell a friend what's going on and he explains everything up to the wide doors is all considered one camp. Who in the hell decided this? The guy at ent wasn't even clearing half of his "camp", he just wanted to flex on a Dragon Necropolis noob who didn't know any better. Technically, he was in the right, but camp lines in this zone just feel dumb.

Anyway, good rant list, OP.
Im not gonna go find the source but the lead GM said its ok to grab mobs off someones bard kite if they have more than 4 mobs.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not gonna go find the source but the lead GM said its ok to grab mobs off someones bard kite if they have more than 4 mobs.
Is that worth listening to them bitch though?

Funny story: a bard and two others come to velks. I suggest we share mobs (I swarm the ones in the back). They say no, because there are three of them (PL'ing, mind you). Well I didn't want to hear more crap, so I just stood by .. as the bard died while collecting mobs. Well, I wasn't going to let those mobs go to waste. The best part was they came back while the swarm hp was down to 20%, and saw what I had done.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never lump several qualities into one statement. Here's my breakdown of the guild:
Raid performance: 10/10
Non raiding activities: 3/10
Guild amenities: 9/10 (pom coths, cleric bots, idols etc)
Leadership: 7/10.
One particular leader: 2/10.
Raiding hours: 8/10
Green text conversations: 5/10
Target selection: 10/10
How well the guild gets to know you: 5/19.
Oh so now your gonna be a butt kisser to get back in huh?
Old 03-24-2019, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Nope. If you want someone to believe your grievances, you have to put it in perspective. Saying "guild X is full of morons" won't go anywhere because others will say, "that's not true, I've enjoyed grouping with X". But if you say "guild X has nice people, good raiding force, but the way they deal with Y is messed up", then people may start to see them in a different light.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder how they would rate you on a similar scale?
Old 03-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Panoram:
Raid performance: ?/10
Non raid activities: ?/10
Player amenities: ?/10 (tracking, ToD recording, idol farmings, Ports, coths, FTE, etc.)
Leadership: ?/10
Helping other guildies: ?/10
Raiding hours: ?/10
Green text conversation: ?/10
Guild representation: ?/10
How well you get to know others in your guild: ?/10
Panoram average score: ?/10

Cmon someone fill it out make this RnF juicy!
Old 03-24-2019, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Oh not that good in that, I'm sure someone who rates better than me would have been given an easier time. I've done FTE team twice, tracking Gore once. No idols, but I do hop on guild bots and port people, or bring bots to park. Leadership is low, but raid performance ain't that bad (crowd control at Kael, disspells at the right time).

My overall performance would be a 5/10. Let others put their.$0.05 in, but I bet some would say 7, some would say 3.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Hey man 5/10 for semi casual ain’t bad!
Old 03-24-2019, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man 5/10 for semi casual ain’t bad!
Depends on how you want to look at it. When I'm *at the raid*, I'm attentive. I don't afk-bard. Always pumping mana song (not just cantana, but spamming cassindra too). I make sure resist songs are sung in HoT when the mob aoe's. I ask the melees if they are str or haste maxed to sing the right song.

Out of the raid, I don't do much. I haven't even bought wort pots yet (though my MR is 105 unbuffed).
Old 03-25-2019, 12:16 AM
Kobold

I hear Dawn Believers is recruiting.
Closed Thread