Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Aftermath > will not touch CT this week.
< Awakened > will not touch CT this week either...

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=246016
Old 06-29-2016, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Bump - who all interested put your character name and level .class please, so we can see if we have enough attendance, to even a attempt Cazic thule if not, then we are doing draco and golems and PoF yard trash.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:29 AM
Large Rat

Vorask, 46, necro
Old 06-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

I can say for sure that Friday CT will not be up because he pops on a Monday. Draco and Golems will more than likely be killed by any number of guilds on Thursday as smaller raiding guilds like Venerate, FoH, Rustle, etc will certainly see them up as an opportunity they don't normally see and ad hoc them.

I think what you are doing for the server is a great thing, but I recommend looking for a a server wide Inny_+PoH or even VS/VSR kills as really viable options. Another one is to do a server wide PoG. I've done just one of those (wish i had time for more) and there are a lot of people that take interest in them.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

Well, the Fear raid is still very viable, but Golems/CT probably won't be up as others have explained. Thats not all there is to Fear though, so don't feel let down by that, clearing Plane of Fear is a lot of fun, and plenty of good pieces drop there anyway. I wish you the best of luck with the raid and hope its a succes!
Old 07-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Okay Roll Call who is all coming don't gotta send me a tell on here, just message KiShift in game around 5pm EST.

I hope to see a good turn out, so everyone can get a chance to get some planar loot,

Going to need bards,enchanters and heavy dps, and some more pullers and tanks for this to be possible for us to have a smooth run through, Plane of Fear,
Old 07-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Wish I could be there. Open raids are awesome.

Good luck and thanks for hosting, Veloci Shift!
Old 07-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

This is definitely on my docket to attend the only question is which toon, which happens to still be TBD atm. Nice part its only 2 choices.

Have to agree with Vallanor - Open raiding was a classic thing for me early on, since I got such a late start when arriving at the drop of Luclin.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay Roll Call who is all coming don't gotta send me a tell on here, just message KiShift in game around 5pm EST.
I don't see this person online and there aren't even many 46-60 Veloci Shift online (none in Feerrott) to begin with.
Last edited by Bummey; 07-01-2016 at 04:59 PM..
Old 07-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Sarnak

Default Super FUN -- OPEN raid = my classic go around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see this person online and there aren't even many 46-60 Veloci Shift online (none in Feerrott) to begin with.
Back on page 2.. he had a post where he signed it with his in game name... Kishift.

Raid Report:

Have to say it was hell of fun even without getting a useful drop for the toon I brought out.

Some very nice Monk, SK, Pally drops showed up that I recall, and a wizard Wet himself by winning a chest...

Some nice wizard spell research drops came about.

It was a pretty sweet entrance, no deaths - raid worked well together well with 30 at start and a high number of 38 in zone later. A couple bad situations did happen but sometimes that is unavoidable, but rezzes came about and a number of hours was spent trying to maximize the loot.
Closed Thread