Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My prefrontal cortex is probably shot. Not sure if that has anything to do with my curiosity.

In a way. It's curiosity about you. Seeing how people process lets me reverse Sherlock them.

And yeah, ironically in this pseudo anonymous space people are more honest. It seems some layer of anonymity is good for society.
It does not seem like it , it actually is better.

Some of the jobs I have had lately related to social services programs actually began to work better when their platforms switched from Facebook style applications to anonymous format ones.

I have been on the virtual table discussing with some of the lead designers practically begging the corporate heads (even non profits have them) to PLEASE NEVER ALLOW profiles with pictures, or social media like features.

One of the lead guys was practically showing how recovery rates were up (amongst many other indicators of actual spikes in wellness) after the switch and they still kept trying to see if they could squeeze some of the most atrocious and inane social media concepts onto a product that was clearly much better without it.

Clear heads prevailed and we are phasing out the old FB style platform for a super streamlined full anon style app.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And if you are curious about me ask me, I usually answer everything, keep it to DMs though, I am "shy"

But more or less what you see here is what you get [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-23-2018, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am highly honest IRL and on forum and find it funny when ppl try to shoot me with the ammo i leave laying in my shit posts here.
How can the TRUTH hurt you when it is your TRUTH?

Think about that.

No matter how much people twist whatever statements you have made here or in rl, it is, at the end of the day your own creation.

What I find funny, following your own line of thought, is when people pretend you act different to how you have always portrayed yourself, which is the opposite of your case but in the same vein.

Today I was talking with someone as some dishes were being washed, and this person came up with this line as we were discussing something about the jogger that recently got in prison for walking the border between canada and the us and how such things can happen:

" Ahh a border, an imaginary line, as imaginary as the stuff that comes from people telling me how to live my life"

And I jumped in front of this person and told her " You have gained 81 levels today just by that statement! Now Internalize it!"

And your comment made me realize this again!

And honestly I do not know why, but it must be related somehow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Much love to you man, never let the haters hurt you with your own truth!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Old 06-24-2018, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never seen a trans in RL until in my 30's. We don't have whores and weirdos walking our streets although there are some crack whores in very bad places that anyone sensible would never dare go. Maybe there were some of those people in those areas but it was never exposed to me and why should it be.

I first heard the description of a trans person from a Comedians special at my friends house that had cable. Of course a comedian is going to be in awful places to help get jokes to make money, often times becoming part of the joke itself. When one stares too long into the void, as it were. The guys joke was about how to handle what a tranny is when your young son in the car sees one while at a stop light. Must be where he was from they were so common they showed in broad daylight.

I don't hate you, I don't actively work against you but at the same time don't ever expect me to consider it OK and normal like its morning sunshine and the ocean waves lapping at my feet. I am disgusted by it but it typically keep my foul opinions to myself in RL, I just smile and get the hell away as politely as I can manage.
Wow never ever come to Panama.

For some reasons Trans/Shemales/Ladybois are a big hit here.

Have seen quite a few walking at certain malls, avenues, specially those near hotels.

Seeing regular women working as prostitutes is normal here,have had some as neighbors too, but yeah, Panama is a weird country in that regard, several trans here openly advertise on instagram and I discovered there are some underground events here too, and I mean, this is a very small country, only 3.5million people here in the Isthmus.

There are some "combo" packs here where you can get say a trans with a stud including coke to snort off directly off their asses, which became a hit after Wolf of Wall Street popularized it.

I can understand your reasons though.

Personally, I never bothered having an opinion or creating a too strong one.

All my personal beliefs on everything were shattered when I began working my internship in my local Psychiatric Hospital, to the point I even began having lunch alongside several shots of vodka or whisky to cope with the endless trail of human misery, tragedy and pain that entails working in a third world country in the mental health sector , with a background of a highly magical society.

I mean, you really do not care much about certain issues when you see MDs in white , get out of work and then do a small trip with you to "Montaña de Sorte" and see these same MDs get "possessed" and begin dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6MkG_h7Xp0&t=3m20s

Yep, that is my country and some of those people in there are college graduates and pretty "normal" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So rarely I believe , in this whole wide world, that x or y issue is important enough for me to ponder it beyond the heat of the moment.

I am pretty much Latinamerican in that regard in US terms.

Much love to you all my wonderful people! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Extra Bonus if you like Blood on People: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlAh5bLvkk
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 06-24-2018 at 12:03 AM..
Old 06-24-2018, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow never ever come to Panama.

For some reasons Trans/Shemales/Ladybois are a big hit here.

Have seen quite a few walking at certain malls, avenues, specially those near hotels.

Seeing regular women working as prostitutes is normal here,have had some as neighbors too, but yeah, Panama is a weird country in that regard, several trans here openly advertise on instagram and I discovered there are some underground events here too, and I mean, this is a very small country, only 3.5million people here in the Isthmus.

There are some "combo" packs here where you can get say a trans with a stud including coke to snort off directly off their asses, which became a hit after Wolf of Wall Street popularized it.

I can understand your reasons though.

Personally, I never bothered having an opinion or creating a too strong one.

All my personal beliefs on everything were shattered when I began working my internship in my local Psychiatric Hospital, to the point I even began having lunch alongside several shots of vodka or whisky to cope with the endless trail of human misery, tragedy and pain that entails working in a third world country in the mental health sector , with a background of a highly magical society.

I mean, you really do not care much about certain issues when you see MDs in white , get out of work and then do a small trip with you to "Montaña de Sorte" and see these same MDs get "possessed" and begin dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6MkG_h7Xp0&t=3m20s

Yep, that is my country and some of those people in there are college graduates and pretty "normal" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So rarely I believe , in this whole wide world, that x or y issue is important enough for me to ponder it beyond the heat of the moment.

I am pretty much Latinamerican in that regard in US terms.

Much love to you all my wonderful people! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Extra Bonus if you like Blood on People: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlAh5bLvkk
That's really impressive, thanks for sticking with it.

Have you ever met a sane transsexual? It's ok to be honest here lol.

A lot of trans people can be written off as complete shit worthless human trash by many standards. That's exactly what I thought for a long time too. So I'm not terribly put off by that perspective either.

Sex work is gross. But it's work. I don't hate on anyone who does it.

Class, $$ and privilege doesn't make us good people, but it can sure go a long way to helping us be attractive people.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs
Toxoplasmosis or a similar parasite.

Also it's hot as fucking hell and the heat makes people weird as fuck. We can only adapt so much. A lot of more temperate European blood mixed in there then is visually obvious and Caucasians can't take regular high temps.

Those are my totally specious speculations.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:05 AM
Banned

much like your new forum acct lhance
Old 06-24-2018, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really impressive, thanks for sticking with it.

Have you ever met a sane transsexual? It's ok to be honest here lol.

A lot of trans people can be written off as complete shit worthless human trash by many standards. That's exactly what I thought for a long time too. So I'm not terribly put off by that perspective either.

Sex work is gross. But it's work. I don't hate on anyone who does it.

Class, $$ and privilege doesn't make us good people, but it can sure go a long way to helping us be attractive people.
Well, to be brutally honest, I think I have never met anyone sane enough, specially those that went there for a brief checkup before their boob jobs.

It was more of a formality than a legal requirement, but , if you want honesty, most of the people that wanted to "become" transsexuals (we called them "transfors") or went there due to issues with their homosexuality , when doing a thorough background review, practically all of them were people who got molested by a family member or friend when very young or during their teenage years.

Please be aware that since I worked for a Public Health Sector Institution In a sense we received people that were literally on the edges of our already pretty much shattered third world society.

I can only speak from my own experience , but I did personally notice an abnormal amount of people that were heavily molested and usually by a family member to boot.

And I was simply an attaché of sorts to the local psychiatrist, as I am a psychologist (and was a pretty green one at the time), but the Hospital still performed ECT for example, and not the newer models with localized shocks, but the big clunky machine with the fist sized rods. So I was an observer of a truly daunting menagerie of experiences performed upon people that were simply on the fringes.

I say all this to imply that I am in no way saying this is the norm, as sadly it can be misconstrued so, and even right now I am debating if to truly post this here, but hey, it is kinda good to let it all out sometimes.

So no, in my small years of experience at a Public Hospital , the few I met were not sane enough.

If you want a personal opinion though, no one is sane enough honestly. Absolutely no one, so do not worry much, if you believe yourself adjusted enough to reality, then you are ok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think I once discussed with a friend that there are tolerable and enjoyable lunacies and we just choose the ones that fitted our own when dealing and interacting with people we deemed worthy to be in our lives.

Much love as usual from the Isthmus!

Small Note: As usual, please take my words with a grain of salt, and if you feel the need for help, please contact a certified mental health practitioner near you, internet words are just that , words [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[center]
Last edited by Vormotus; 06-24-2018 at 02:22 PM..
Old 06-24-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

It's a case of the classic "Everyone is mad (but me)".

Shit anyone that is truly sane could not make it through this mad world.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:30 PM
Banned

True. I have struggled with people who want to label me as sane.

I'm definitely not sanitized, hope this helps. And thx for your input and sharing your experience.

I've met a few really insane sad and scary people. Some of them trans. Most of the seemingly dangerous kinds of insanity claim to be totally sane, totally cool, and normal. I always use that phrase ironically. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Irulan; 06-24-2018 at 03:40 PM..
Old 06-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

Who is really sane anymore anyways?
Closed Thread