Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2016, 10:41 AM
Skeleton

Count me in as a dwarf savage or warrior. I'm so pumped for pvp on this server. I was neck deep in pvp on WoW vanilla-end of lich king, when everything became too lazy/spoonfed. Came back to P99 and love the community but pvp is either nonexistant(blue) or just aweful because EQ wasn't built with pvp in mind(red). I need some exciting gameplay before the staring-at-the-wall competition drives me fully batshit.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Kobold

Midgard Realm Unite! We should start a thread with peoples names and etc. So we can keep in touch.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxHound [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my RL friend backs out of playing Uthgard. I might just go Mid. Mid is my favorite realm; followed by Alb. Hibernia not so much.
Just play Mid. Looks like a few of us P99ers are joining an NA guild called Stormun Vakten.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:10 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah for anyone playing midgard, go here, sign up, we'll all get with eachother once the server opens.

http://stormurvakten.weebly.com/
Old 04-30-2016, 10:12 AM
Aviak

I'm def going mid. Gonna be making a healer. Never played one in Daoc also never done mid before
Old 04-30-2016, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Truth be told, I'd rather play Mid and roll shadowblade. I miss dropping people in this game so bad. I'll get situated on that guild site and probably even mess around on genesis this week.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Fire Giant

Sounds great Cambiant, i shall keep you buffed!
Old 05-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Bump.

Go Midgard. Slay elves.

Quote:
Dear Players.

We are now three days away from ‘Uthgard’s Open Beta’ and we are as excited as we’re sure many of you are. We are extremely anxious to be opening our doors to the community for the first time in over two years! Once again we never anticipated being down as long as we have and we apologise for this but the end is close and we need you all for this final push so that we may once again return to Dark Age of Camelot.

It has been incredibly refreshing to see our forums and social media pages buzzing with activity, however, we would like to remind you all that we are not yet fully re-launching the server and that any progress you make during the BETA will be wiped. We hope you keep the same level of enthusiasm that you have displayed recently once the BETA is over and the relaunch beacons.

When the countdown reaches zero, players will be able to access the server and begin your testing. To start with we will not offer any instant 50 or realm rank merchant, this is to ensure we have all aspects of the game covered and the best option is to start with PvE. On BETA release day you will be presented with another news post that will outline information for you, this will include things we want you to test/focus on and also more importantly how to report bugs! This is absolutely crucial for speed and efficiency; it is imperative that players report bugs correctly following the correct procedure. We do not accept any report by memory, we need proof and evidence to back up any claim – this specifically allows us to implement things properly and also with speed.

The dream scenario for us is that everything happens smoothly and without any problems - of course this may not be the case so please bear with us during the launch of the BETA in case we encounter any issues regarding logging in etc. We will have this information clearly laid out for you but we have not tested with the potential scale of people that we may have yet.

Once again please remember that this is the BETA phase of Uthgard and we need you our loyal community behind this project. We hope once the BETA ends you will be more behind our server and get as many people as possible involved in the full relaunch. We are excited for an international community of players – the desire to relaunch an active server 24/7 is what we strive for.

We have noticed a few players making inquiries about Shrouded Isles - please remember that the SI expansion will not be available during BETA or the relaunch. We will be releasing Shrouded Isles as an expansion in the future and at this moment in time are not putting our focus on it until we see it being suitable. The Shrouded Isles classes and races will be available.

We will see you in three days.

Your Uthgard Staff.
Last edited by Byrjun; 05-04-2016 at 03:15 PM..
Old 05-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

The hype is real.

If interested in joining our crew on midgard, go to

http://stormurvakten.weebly.com/

Or feel free to PM me so I can find out your in game name and we can meet up and be noobs together.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Waiting on this confirmation email from them, it has been 15 minutes now ...
Closed Thread