Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Still undecided. Maybe update the roster with people who have checked in or haven't responded lately (I know I haven't posted here in a long time). Also, update the roster with officers either bold or with a * next to their name so people in their respective areas can msg them in game once we all log in.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still undecided. Maybe update the roster with people who have checked in or haven't responded lately (I know I haven't posted here in a long time). Also, update the roster with officers either bold or with a * next to their name so people in their respective areas can msg them in game once we all log in.
It's been that way for a while now, and it's way too many players already - more than I anticipated. We'll most likely start off in the newbie guild, so I'll be calling people out in the guild chat via a keyword like "P99ers" and make groups that way at first. It'll all come together once we know who's who and who wants to play under one banner.

After that drama-fest in the other thread, I'm not sure which players will accept that garbage and which just want to have a good time. Either way, we'll have at least 2 solid full groups (16+ players) from the get go.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 05-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Going Midgard with some pals

Good luck Scrooge! I don't know enough about daoc so I unfortunately can't make fun of hib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hehe
Old 05-05-2016, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going Midgard with some pals

Good luck Scrooge! I don't know enough about daoc so I unfortunately can't make fun of hib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] hehe
It's my original realm, so all I can say is have a great time and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did in the past!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 05-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Yeah ns won't be my first char, i'll be making a farm class to lvl first. maybe a pbae chanter if it looks like pbae groups will still be popular or a vw to solo farm later on with.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Kobold

going midgard as well. see you guys on the battlegrounds.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I see what you meant, I guess I just forgot to do that in the last roster update. I've used a + as a prefix before but bold works just as well. Come by our IRC if you wanna chat with us, all the officers meet there daily. We just got another new member from the Uthgard forums a couple of hours ago, US EST player.

Officers: Scrooge, Kilg0r, Acez, Crith
Last edited by Scrooge; 05-05-2016 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: added officer names
Old 05-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I've got the client but it doesn't like my game.dll. (I've used both the original and the one Scrooge gave me.)

Not sure if that's just the normal error message since the server is locked or what.

I will run amok solo for a few sessions if I can get in.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 05-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not getting any error messages, my launcher just patches the Uthgard files and tells me to come back on the 7th for open beta. If you're getting an actual error you should probably try to get that figured out.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got the client but it doesn't like my game.dll. (I've used both the original and the one Scrooge gave me.)

Not sure if that's just the normal error message since the server is locked or what.

I will run amok solo for a few sessions if I can get in.
Check out their Getting Started section, on their new front page.
Last edited by Scrooge; 05-05-2016 at 04:21 PM..
Closed Thread