Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level so far?
Lvl 8. Never played a troll, so why not ya know
Old 06-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Kobold

lvl 16 troll SK named Ruccus here. Could always use more friends to group with.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is fun, but the community on Agnarr made me realize how much I took P99 for granted. These dudes make the Red 99 community look like saints. You can really tell that this is a group of people who have gotten real comfy with there being essentially zero rules or policing for over a decade.

I always thought Red 99 was the penal colony but turns out it was Live all along.
I personally enjoy the "essentially zero rules" thing. Let players sort it out for themselves. I wanna play Everquest not Nannyquest. If they don't want players to do something they should change game mechanics to make it not possible to do imo.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Banned

50 Necromancer named Bagul. I sell all caster Research spells (thats: Wizard, Mage, Enchanter, and Necromancer) at competitive rates if any of you are interested. I can make ALL the spells.

Tend to hang out in the tunnel and Freeport a lot ATM.

Edit: Looking for Raw Fine Hides, Raw Supple Runic Hide, and Raw Fine Supple Runic Hide. I'll trade spells or pay pp for those.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 06-09-2017 at 03:05 PM..
Old 06-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Aviak

got a lvl 10 enchanter named opioid, im down to duo with anybody on here just hit me up
Old 06-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Ding 42 on my wizard. Someone hmu lets do some agnarr shit! Pm me here or pst to Kell In game.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 06-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone let me know what they did to shaman dot's in the last couple months?
No one answered this so:

The Shaman and Druid dot lines were changed so that they don't stack with their own live (can't stack Envenomed Bolt + Venom of the Snake for example) BUT the dot damage has been adjusted to gain the damage of the previous 2 dots. For example, a single Envenomed Bolt now does the same damage that Envenomed Bolt used to PLUS the damage of Venom of the Snake AND Envenomed Breath, as if you cast all 3 of those dots at the same time.

The mana costs are a lot higher of course but it's still an insane buff that should probably be rolled back for Agnarr but most likely won't.

TL;DR Shaman dots are real OP here, as if Shamans actually needed more help on a PoP server.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one answered this so:

The Shaman and Druid dot lines were changed so that they don't stack with their own live (can't stack Envenomed Bolt + Venom of the Snake for example) BUT the dot damage has been adjusted to gain the damage of the previous 2 dots. For example, a single Envenomed Bolt now does the same damage that Envenomed Bolt used to PLUS the damage of Venom of the Snake AND Envenomed Breath, as if you cast all 3 of those dots at the same time.

The mana costs are a lot higher of course but it's still an insane buff that should probably be rolled back for Agnarr but most likely won't.

TL;DR Shaman dots are real OP here, as if Shamans actually needed more help on a PoP server.
WOW.

what kind of damage is that? why the fuck would people even bother playing? I played the first TLP server and between the mage pets and the crazy monk damage it pretty much destroyed the whole feel. You would be getting your classic on and a mage would roll thru wiping the zone like if a high-level toon here clears kurns, like WTF lol
Old 07-17-2017, 10:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Anyone found a Duxaui type ui that works well on Agnarr. havnt found one i really like
Old 07-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Kobold

Default Mac

Anyone play it get agnarr to play on a Mac?
Closed Thread