Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's so odd how your anger fuels our little circle jerk and powers us up to asspat each other. this place is usually dead on saturday, but instead all us pals are all bonding with your pain like the logs in the fireplace we're gathered round. kinda fuked up. i even got an emote touch by ahld [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you want a spanking young lady?
Old 12-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's so odd how your anger fuels our little circle jerk and powers us up to asspat each other. this place is usually dead on saturday, but instead all us pals are all bonding with your pain like the logs in the fireplace we're gathered round. kinda fuked up. i even got an emote touch by ahld [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
extremists (both sjw/left and nazi/right) really could use a good orgy. I think most of the modern extremists are this way because of sexual frustrations. but this is just a theory

anyways, *cuddles up in a ball by the fireplace and meows* (pet me)
Old 12-08-2018, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's weird that you're okay with being a white supremacist and supporting white supremacy.

You guys can circle jerk each other all you want. I doubt you are very vocal with your positions in public because normal people don't exactly have a kind view toward your idiocy and bigotry.

Keep on being cool keyboard warriors together. Maybe you'll finally push out all the melanin!
Old 12-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird that you're okay with being a white supremacist and supporting white supremacy.

You guys can circle jerk each other all you want. I doubt you are very vocal with your positions in public because normal people don't exactly have a kind view toward your idiocy and bigotry.

Keep on being cool keyboard warriors together. Maybe you'll finally push out all the melanin!
Lol so she calls you mad and you shoot back by saying she's a white nationalist?

Hahahahahahaha

So fitting
Old 12-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol so she calls you mad and you shoot back by saying she's a white nationalist?

Hahahahahahaha

So fitting
Super mad. Like for real. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doesn't mean you and your buddies don't hate brown people.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

*flashes a cat o' nine tails*
Old 12-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Banned

I have to say the good psych drugs this month have helped reduce the overall feelings of hatred and need to demonize everyone.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

*covers her butt with her tail*

not for me atm. though I will say its hard to oppress/kill others if you're busy having depraved wild sex parties. more sex and love = less crazy

*purrs contentedly in the fire's glow and warmth of SJW anger*

baby it's cold outside
Old 12-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super mad. Like for real. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doesn't mean you and your buddies don't hate brown people.
Wait wait...you called me 'super mad'.

Does that mean you're now a 'Super Nazi'?

Hahahahahaha
Old 12-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to say the good psych drugs this month have helped reduce the overall feelings of hatred and need to demonize everyone.
Das ist gut.