Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somekid123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is going the exact way i assumed it would prior to reading the 5 pages of replys.
You suck and so does your guide.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posts daily on a forum of a game you dont play. Talks about wasting life away...
Bwahahaha!
Old 12-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Kobold

Rygrim wouldn't have given 2 shits about these trolls, he knew exactly who this community was and it's a testament to his character that he could still stand as a beacon of goodness among this ilk. RIP buddy and thanks for all the help in our time together. I'm playing a halfling rogue named Danlor in a D&D campaign with some pals.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

He played eq all day while drugged. Ofc he wouldnt care. Rip tho.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He played eq all day while drugged. Ofc he wouldnt care. Rip tho.
Basically what I was saying and I like rygrim. Problem is these people want to make themselves feel like this is fucking real. Poor guy could of used better fucking friends.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

now tassador is the victim of internet bullies.

good times.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically what I was saying and I like rygrim. Problem is these people want to make themselves feel like this is fucking real. Poor guy could of used better fucking friends.
Get outta here with this man. You are in no position to backtrack. Problem is you, and similar folk like you, (elf sim or not). You can be a decent human being 100% of the time man.... Why are you a different person when playing a game? That to me is baffling..
Old 12-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

I am a decent human I don’t want people on drugs droning their life to an eq simulator you sick fuck.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a decent human I don’t want people on drugs droning their life to an eq simulator you sick fuck.
You're posts are getting softer and softer Tassador.. With every post, I see a bit more decency in you. You coulda left out that last little bashing on me, but it's all good. I'm baffled on why you didn't just state the above on your first posting? That gets my praise, instead we went to battle...

Great Quote from my man Tassy-
"I am a decent human I don’t want people on drugs droning their life to an eq simulator"
Old 12-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Because I like firing people up and getting my name on a sig. I want people play eq healthy, some can’t and they should be sent off. You’re no friend, you’re an enabler buddy and I will always be the skin under your nails kid.
Closed Thread