Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. I saw a documentary. I forgot until you reminded me.

So yes. I did. (Italics for the figuratively impaired (support the disabled).)
Old 12-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Banned

Old 12-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Banned

Old 12-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Banned

I did the bayonety thing once. I think you could smell the testosterone for a few miles. Just a little trivia.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Banned

Don't be fooled, this dude will FUCK you up.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lor if you ever come back to this thread, I'd like to suggest adding zem to the zone info blurb at the top of each page. its kinda annoying to look up manually.
The problem is the ZEM info is way off (I believe the numbers come from stock EQEmu installs, and P99 is anything but stock). The actual ZEM is still probably closer to the wiki ZEM than a random number, so it's not worthless, which is why I include it in the Per-Level Guide ... but then I also include a disclaimer on the guide precisely because P99's ZEMs are so different.

I'm not sure we'd want to add a disclaimer to each zone page, and without it I think too many people will think that the number is the actual (P99) ZEM when it's not. But I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, it'd be a pain to have to edit every zone page, but that's actually the lesser concern for me.

What we really need is a massive campaign of researchers leveling up characters in a very organized fashion so that we can compute the true P99 ZEMs ... but I'll leave it up to someone else to organize that initiative.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is the ZEM info is way off (I believe the numbers come from stock EQEmu installs, and P99 is anything but stock). The actual ZEM is still probably closer to the wiki ZEM than a random number, so it's not worthless, which is why I include it in the Per-Level Guide ... but then I also include a disclaimer on the guide precisely because P99's ZEMs are so different.

I'm not sure we'd want to add a disclaimer to each zone page, and without it I think too many people will think that the number is the actual (P99) ZEM when it's not. But I'm open to any suggestions.

Also, it'd be a pain to have to edit every zone page, but that's actually the lesser concern for me.

What we really need is a massive campaign of researchers leveling up characters in a very organized fashion so that we can compute the true P99 ZEMs ... but I'll leave it up to someone else to organize that initiative.
Upper Guk = great ZEM

I've made my contribution
Old 12-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you, doctor.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

Old 12-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Fried chicken battered in egg and flour

It's not bad enough that I've slain you and consume your corpse. I went ahead and smashed your unborn children into a skillet and rolled your body in their remains first

Fried chicken is the most metal thing known to mankind
Last edited by beargryllz; 12-10-2018 at 01:39 PM..
Closed Thread