Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Kobold

Default Cannibalize II

Is Canni 2 worth it? I am currently 43 leveling at a casual pace. I am not very well geared since this is my main. It seems to be fairly expensive at 3kish and that's a lot of gear slots i could fill instead...Thoughts?
Old 08-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The canni 2 quest is very easy to do. You could knock it out of a night or two with no problems. I am amazed at how many people resort to buying it instead of just doing the quest. As to how much difference it makes, undecided.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garguren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The canni 2 quest is very easy to do. You could knock it out of a night or two with no problems. I am amazed at how many people resort to buying it instead of just doing the quest. As to how much difference it makes, undecided.
I suppose that would be the cheaper option. I guess since my play time can be somewhat limited I am wondering if its worth the time taken or just keep grinding to the next upgrade.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

My wife didn't bother obtaining canni2. She didn't mind sticking with Canni1 up until about level 50/51. The last couple levels prior to obtaining Canni3 were decidedly tedious for her. In the long run I don't think it made any real difference.

Danth
Old 08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Worth it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

definitely worth it
Old 11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Is the canni 2 quest shaman only? ~I know the spell is~

I have the bone chips on my 57 chanter, and was wondering if I could MQ or just do the quest for my wife's shm.

~Thanks
Old 11-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Kobold

49-53 will be brutal without it, I wish I didn't skip Canni 2. I was lvl 50 when kunark came out, so I had some what of a reason to attempt to just grind 4 levels to get canni 3, but if I was 39 and able to get canni 2, i wouldn't hesitate. Just get it, its absolutely worth it. Make it your priority before continuing with the grind.
Last edited by Psycher; 11-02-2013 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Well it seems this post was from august. O welp
Old 11-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
49-53 will be brutal without it, I wish I didn't skip Canni 2. I was lvl 50 when kunark came out, so I had some what of a reason to attempt to just grind 4 levels to get canni 3, but if I was 39 and able to get canni 2, i wouldn't hesitate. Just get it, its absolutely worth it. Make it your priority before continuing with the grind.
I tried to grind to canni 3 while skipping canni 2 as well. I started to regret it once I hit 51+. Once you hit that level range your having to constantly cast canni to keep up with mana costs and so the extra ammt that canni 2 does will save you many clicks.

One thing, once I got canni 3, I still used canni 2. Canni 3 without fungi or other regen in addition to regrowth just takes too much hp. Canni 2 is way more efficient for solo or general group use.

If you are raiding or have a spot healer to let you canni without worry then you will switch to canni 3. All other times you will find it more efficient to use canni 2.

TL;DR Get Canni 2 do not wait.
Last edited by BlkCamel; 11-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: typos
Old 11-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Worth it. Bought it just the other night with no regret. I only use it in Kunark and I still think it's worth it.