Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryulen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Computer tough guys. My girlfriend doesn't know this woman to the slightest and can't do anything to help me while I'm on the phone obviously she said that sucks I'm sorry is there anything you want me to do and I said it's fine don't worry about it Ima talk to everyone I need to talk to. Funny this really happened and you guys sit here like the media and misconstrue everything you read. All morons to me really. So if me letting my girlfriend hold a camp while she's bored and I'm on the phone is so bad lynch me for it. Sad you all fall in the same category as this other idiot who obviously can't port himself to ferrott but can get tranquil staffs and elder bps and condone him thinking about another man over a computer game for two weeks and plots out the one of the weakest revenge plans I've ever seen in my life and applaud him for it. Weak.. It's almost sickening and what's worse is this WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.. Yall are some sad puppies
ok so first of all... you was in Feerot when you gated, its all a bit to coincidental that someone died and you gated the VERY SECOND you got a /tell to say that AC camp was your turn, ( which we all know if your doing the AC camp and your on the list you need to get to the camp by the time the next ph pops )

number 2. you have a girlfriend that plays on eq when shes bored, but doesn't even have an eq account?! hmmmm sure....

number 3, you told us to run to Rath mountains with the 7k and the gold. not being 100% familiar with feerot as (like I say I don't play for 10 hours per day like you I have a job). we run through South karana, lake rath way, safer because we know how to ge there that way, + were not KoS that way either.

number 4, it wasn't 2 weeks ago, it was last week dude.

number 5, you seem to be real threatened by the fact I have sold a lot of high end armour, if you want pay me 7k and ill teach you how to make money a lot quicker than camping AC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] fool
Old 07-26-2015, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Aviak

Lmao Swish
Old 07-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

Ryulen, if you are telling the truth why don't you write your characters name on a sheet of paper and snap a pic with the corpse at the funeral?
Old 07-26-2015, 07:53 AM
Large Bat

I didn't even ready the argument or story. I just came for the responses and Swish's one inevitable gif. Thread delivers.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Aviak

Lol too funny this forum, feels like home. must start using this forum more regular
Old 07-26-2015, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryulen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Computer tough guys. My girlfriend doesn't know this woman to the slightest and can't do anything to help me while I'm on the phone obviously she said that sucks I'm sorry is there anything you want me to do and I said it's fine don't worry about it Ima talk to everyone I need to talk to. Funny this really happened and you guys sit here like the media and misconstrue everything you read. All morons to me really. So if me letting my girlfriend hold a camp while she's bored and I'm on the phone is so bad lynch me for it. Sad you all fall in the same category as this other idiot who obviously can't port himself to ferrott but can get tranquil staffs and elder bps and condone him thinking about another man over a computer game for two weeks and plots out the one of the weakest revenge plans I've ever seen in my life and applaud him for it. Weak.. It's almost sickening and what's worse is this WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.. Yall are some sad puppies
Not sure if this is ryantwin20's new forum account yet, or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 07-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

His half sisters well being deserves compassion.

We are talking about the same girl he very well may have kissed once + some side boob action. Moryu is entitled to waste hours of peoples time, and anyone saying otherwise isn't that close with their half sister.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:59 AM
Large Bat

I am beginning to think Moryu is actually Darfindle's grandpappy.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Aviak

hahaha
Closed Thread