Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The majority of people who play MMO's do so to progress their character.. Once people hit that ceiling, the vast majority will stop logging in until there's something new to do, which means the pop will drop like it did last time to the low double digits.
and how will luclin save red again ? other then result in the same situation we are in now
Old 01-22-2016, 09:26 PM
Fire Giant

if they did open luclin i wonder if they would be able to get the old bazzar back since its changed now.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and how will luclin save red again ? other then result in the same situation we are in now
By adding alot more PVE to PVP over

I mean to monopolize and snoozle raid with your hundred man zerg
Old 01-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Kobold

@Jazzy

"would donate big bucks tomorrow for a classic only red svr refresh"

I really like the idea of an original only server as well, still plenty of cool zones, and if the devs were ever bored, they could change some of the loot in some of the zones people don't usually go to (i.e. Kerra Isle, Splitpaw, etc.) Even without the change in loot, it would be fun and rev up some great pvp moments.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Add more zones to a 100 person pvp server? No that's stupid. Infact, wipe red as it is now and only use classic content. Removing kunark and velious zones will force more pvp. Just sayin
Old 02-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Add more zones to a 100 person pvp server? No that's stupid. Infact, wipe red as it is now and only use classic content. Removing kunark and velious zones will force more pvp. Just sayin
Fewer zones and a smaller level range = higher population density and more PvP. It's simple, and would suit the red server. I've no idea why they haven't already done this, beyond a suspicion that the devs no longer pay red any attention.
Closed Thread